Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Krea's Shadow/Assassin PvP Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Krea's Shadow/Assassin PvP Guide

Jinre_the_Jedi
11.09.2015 , 07:30 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
I doubt Dulfy will post the republic side specs, by the looks of things so far it's all been imp side and no sign of any pub side specs in pvp. You're better off posting them here!
She's posting all guides, I specifically wrote 6 guides, 3 pub, 3 imp. They will all be published.

Jinre_the_Jedi
11.16.2015 , 12:06 PM | #242
Tanking guide is up and can be seen here: 4.0 Darkness Assassin Guide.

DomiSotto
12.09.2015 , 10:43 AM | #243
Kre'a, I found one really tiny thing in the guide that confused me (it was in Ser/Hat one)- you start your rotation with Spike, but Spike is not listed in the Abilities description column. So, I had to go snooping to figure out what it is, that it is not a generic mmo lingo for a mezz or stun borrowed from WoW, and what level you get it.
Deal.

Jinre_the_Jedi
12.09.2015 , 02:04 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
Kre'a, I found one really tiny thing in the guide that confused me (it was in Ser/Hat one)- you start your rotation with Spike, but Spike is not listed in the Abilities description column. So, I had to go snooping to figure out what it is, that it is not a generic mmo lingo for a mezz or stun borrowed from WoW, and what level you get it.
Spike is your 2 second hard stun that is only usable while stealthed. I didn't mention it since it will likely only ever be used once, and that's when you're opening from stealth. I believe the pub term is spinning kick. You get it at level 32 I believe, but that was pre 4.0, it could be vastly different now, as I have not leveled a shadow/sin in well over a year now.

DomiSotto
12.09.2015 , 06:06 PM | #245
I think it's a Level 42 ability. It's the execute move on level 32, and I am not sure what comes as a L52 one. Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it.
Deal.

Magixia
12.18.2015 , 04:25 PM | #246
I have a question and im a returing player but dont know if it good as dps sith assassin to use a shield that gives absorption or is it best to use the focus that gives more force power and does it work to use the shield as dps or that only best for tank spec ?

UglyStik
01.07.2016 , 12:07 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Magixia View Post
I have a question and im a returing player but dont know if it good as dps sith assassin to use a shield that gives absorption or is it best to use the focus that gives more force power and does it work to use the shield as dps or that only best for tank spec ?
If you're playing DPS use a focus, If you are playing darkness/KC use a shield. It does work but you are better off getting the force power to do more damage.
JAGERMEISTER

HarryBowles
05.24.2016 , 08:39 AM | #248
So very useful, thanks a lot.

Do you have a youtube channel.....?

NaseAMF
12.05.2016 , 09:46 AM | #249
Hello,

any updates planned for 5.0?
Nâse (Assasin) / Náse (Shadow) T3M4

Das Weiß Vermächtnis

jordhanus
12.22.2016 , 05:34 AM | #250
Is the max endurance/crit build still the best for shadow solo ranked? I have that build (although atm through bolster still 700-800 each for def/abs/shield), and I find I'm avoiding and shielding upwards of 30% of all damage. I can imagine that with full tank build, this will go up quite a bit, making it useful again.

Any ideas?
Riherl/Rehirl - Qpou/Qopu (TRE)