Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked rewards

carruck
10.22.2019 , 06:47 AM | #11
It really shouldn't take them 2 months to release rewards.

merovejec
10.22.2019 , 09:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by carruck View Post
It really shouldn't take them 2 months to release rewards.
To be honest I cannot imagine what they will do for 2 months, but if it means that they will distribute the rewards in fairly I have no issues with that.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

sdom
10.22.2019 , 09:42 AM | #13
It better be good rewards for this season then.
That reflect we spent 8 months earning them and 2 months waiting on them.
25k tokens for bronze
50k tokens for silver
100k tokens for gold seems fair.

carruck
10.27.2019 , 08:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sdom View Post
It better be good rewards for this season then.
That reflect we spent 8 months earning them and 2 months waiting on them.
25k tokens for bronze
50k tokens for silver
100k tokens for gold seems fair.
Yeah I think those numbers would be pretty fair, 25k for gold is a complete joke, especially given the prices at the vendor.

offence
10.27.2019 , 02:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Indeed ranked is a joke in this game, however, here we are all playing ranked and trying to get at least gold...... weird isnt it? Its a joke, yet you have people asking friends to help them que group ranked to get their gold tier or top 3. Its a joke yet people wear their top 3 titles proudly.

There is a lot of controversy here. People say no one cares, yet you have 20k characters in solo ranked.... it seems that even though it means nothing (as its a virtual environment) people do care, they go for rewards, which are meaningless and even complain when they do not get them. So its actually silly how people get carried away by pixels.....
Late reply , nobody cares about this game-mode because it has been plagued by acid splash abusers, wintraders , exploiters , no clip hackers since season 3 ? Which was probably the last legit leaderboard standing. Sporting that flair above that means absolutely nothing even less then a weekend player because everyone knows it was mostly wintraded.

I remember back in s4 or s5 there was a troll on repub side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd , a sage who qu'ed every night at peak hours for solo ranked just to afk , this went on for 2 seasons mind you before he got banned. How can anyone take this seriously or this company for that matter ? Who was an OG remembers this.

So keep dreaming about those pixels being relevant.

Seterade
10.27.2019 , 03:33 PM | #16
I cared the first season I played ranked seriously. I learned to play and got globald through season 7 and got my first golds and silver in season 8. During my success in season I became involved in a lot of the ranked crowd... and the biggest thing I learned is that the whole thing is built on a house of cards/exploits. Even exceptional players exploit just to stay ahead of the exploiters. I understand and accept it's meaningless. Others don't, and that's ok. If that's what what they enjoy doing, who's to judge.

omaan
10.28.2019 , 06:03 AM | #17
All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players. Eso got a huge expansion same as final fantasy. Soon lost arc will be released. Many of my friends stated to go there since they can't get any rating in solo ranked because of pre season and team ranked is dead. People tired of farming old flash points and pvp players want pvp and rewards. Soon all pvp players will just quit until december or forever just because there is nothing to do here

merovejec
10.28.2019 , 06:59 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players. Eso got a huge expansion same as final fantasy. Soon lost arc will be released. Many of my friends stated to go there since they can't get any rating in solo ranked because of pre season and team ranked is dead. People tired of farming old flash points and pvp players want pvp and rewards. Soon all pvp players will just quit until december or forever just because there is nothing to do here
Can I have their stuff?
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 69015

merovejec
10.28.2019 , 07:04 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by offence View Post
Late reply , nobody cares about this game-mode because it has been plagued by acid splash abusers, wintraders , exploiters , no clip hackers since season 3 ? Which was probably the last legit leaderboard standing. Sporting that flair above that means absolutely nothing even less then a weekend player because everyone knows it was mostly wintraded.

I remember back in s4 or s5 there was a troll on repub side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd , a sage who qu'ed every night at peak hours for solo ranked just to afk , this went on for 2 seasons mind you before he got banned. How can anyone take this seriously or this company for that matter ? Who was an OG remembers this.

So keep dreaming about those pixels being relevant.
Like I wrote, I see opinions like this all the time, yet that doesnt hinder the people to wear those flairs etc with proud. Its what I am trying to say, those people care. By many people not caring there is a small group that is able to get top 3s and they seem to care.

It reminds me of this app game i played. I was always winner of the "conquest" in that game cause people didnt play the game, so I felt like king of the world for winning in this game (Im not serious guys) but it was only due to having no competition. The game soon closed servers due to lack of players. So yeah, they are top 96 out of like 500 players and wear it proudly and cause others dont care, they care
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 69015

merovejec
10.28.2019 , 07:06 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players.
It was mentioned here many times already, people arent playing this game cause of the story (well partially) or cause of the awesome UIs, abilities, game modes, game content ( ), they play this game cause its Star Wars!! You have PVP, operations, flashpoints in any game, but its not SW! So you cannot really compare it. The people that stayed in the game now are here cause of this and will stay here no matter what (it seems)!
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 69015