Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove guard from dps please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove guard from dps please

Seterade
10.12.2019 , 10:51 AM | #31
sin main for 3.x and 4.x and dps jugg/pt main for 5.x, I would take some nerf of some kind for offguard. It is far too easiely abused, far too strong and relying on the arguement that these spec bring nothing else to the table is excuses. It's bioware job to design classes not provide some broken mechanic to make up for lazy design. Enet anyone?

Lhancelot
10.12.2019 , 12:05 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
sin main for 3.x and 4.x and dps jugg/pt main for 5.x, I would take some nerf of some kind for offguard. It is far too easiely abused, far too strong and relying on the arguement that these spec bring nothing else to the table is excuses. It's bioware job to design classes not provide some broken mechanic to make up for lazy design. Enet anyone?
They could add a DPS-guard punishment buff/debuff... Whenever a DPS puts guard on a target their own DPS takes a 75% reduction. Something like that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kazz_Devlin View Post
Fine with this when they remove DPS from tanks cause tanks shouldn't be doing DPS!
WB dude!
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.