Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked Season 11 PvP Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MK-ULTRA
10.01.2019 , 03:01 PM | #11
Unranked needs to be included, it needs it's own rewards. Most of the day ranked will not queue so 99% of the time me and many legendary players queue unranked. Those peasily dailies or weeklies for unranked are are not enough.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Delani
10.01.2019 , 03:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Everyone wear out your S3 Furious gear. Folks be saving their comms for S12 replicated S3 Furious sets, cuz you know they're the best sets.
Yea but season 3 rewards arent going to come out til next fall lol, are people still going to care then.

Delani
10.01.2019 , 03:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MK-ULTRA View Post
Unranked needs to be included, it needs it's own rewards. Most of the day ranked will not queue so 99% of the time me and many legendary players queue unranked. Those peasily dailies or weeklies for unranked are are not enough.
Honesty I agree. They should reward ranked commendations in regs and give out more titles. Sell titles at the pvp vendor with ranked commendations. Like come on, Bioware listen to the community seriously. Its dissapointing that you went with the fierce as the tier one title when theres a whole thread of suggestions that you could have went with. The fierce is the same title as the fiery basically lol. Why not go with something new and not a copy when you have help anyway.

LinkinPein
10.01.2019 , 05:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

Ranked PvP Season 11 will be ending October 22nd! Check out the article as we highlight the rating breakdowns, rewards, and news about Season 12.
No one cares about your useless rewards no one wears. More than six months and you are yet to address the current state of matchmaking, issues like class stacking.
Szopen the Expert Marauder [10]
<▀ravado>

Delani
10.01.2019 , 06:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
No one cares about your useless rewards no one wears. More than six months and you are yet to address the current state of matchmaking, issues like class stacking.
You cant say no one, I personally care about the rewards and especailly the flair and titles. Those make a statement and are a clear representation of your effort. PVE gets dread master, slayer of the machine gods, pvp get the fierce, the fiery, the genius, the ingenius.... its ridiculous.

teclado
10.01.2019 , 10:49 PM | #16
I think if they were to give the same reward tokens in unranked, the ranked queues would completely and utterly die. I would say that would be a good thing, however.

merovejec
10.01.2019 , 11:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
Welcome back Szopen! Nice to see you return!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

SaerethDL
10.01.2019 , 11:59 PM | #18
This, unranked should have rewards too. 100%
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE update* if you use my referral link (as a returning subscriber) or decide to subscribe and are on Satele Shan send me a PM with the referral name you used and I will give you 5+ Million Credits or more to get you started!

Baennen
10.02.2019 , 12:46 AM | #19
Please place the double-bladed lightsaber sideward.

Delani
10.02.2019 , 06:49 AM | #20
I am still highly upset about the gold rated title. Not only do we not get a mount, we also get a lame and boring title. To this day, people still use titles such as "girradas kind of scum" or "maximum decimator". Those titles alone made grinding through the toxicity and stress that ranked provides worth it. You literally gave players no reason to even pursue gold this season.