Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

abilities that have "charges" no longer reset between arena rounds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
abilities that have "charges" no longer reset between arena rounds

Banderal
10.22.2019 , 04:14 PM | #1
Not sure if this is a bug. With my shadow's force cloak. Sill < 75, so I only have 1 possible charge. 1.5 minute cool down. The "charge" doesn't reset between arena rounds, so if I use it towards the end of say round 1, then it's not available at the start of round 2 like it used to be.

Anyone else noticing similar things for other "charge" abilities?

I'm going to report it as a bug. It might be intentional of course, but if so that kinda sucks.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

TrixxieTriss
10.22.2019 , 04:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Not sure if this is a bug. With my shadow's force cloak. Sill < 75, so I only have 1 possible charge. 1.5 minute cool down. The "charge" doesn't reset between arena rounds, so if I use it towards the end of say round 1, then it's not available at the start of round 2 like it used to be.

Anyone else noticing similar things for other "charge" abilities?

I'm going to report it as a bug. It might be intentional of course, but if so that kinda sucks.
Add it to the bug list in the bug section : http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417

Banderal
10.22.2019 , 04:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Add it to the bug list in the bug section : http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417
Yep I did. I reported it in-game too.

[Edit: Incidentally - I reported a similar thing on the PTS early on. So it's possible it's not considered a bug. Who knows.]

TrixxieTriss
10.22.2019 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Yep I did. I reported it in-game too.

[Edit: Incidentally - I reported a similar thing on the PTS early on. So it's possible it's not considered a bug. Who knows.]
As MUSCO famously said years ago, “if it’s not in the patch notes, it’s a bug”

Banderal
10.22.2019 , 05:13 PM | #5
Oooo! They are taking the servers down already for patching. I BET they are going to fix this.