Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone having luck with vengeance or rage in Solo Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Anyone having luck with vengeance or rage in Solo Ranked?

mellicox
01.15.2021 , 02:34 PM | #1
Not a fan of the skank meta at all, just hoping someone's having success out there with DPS specs in ranked

Enticy
01.17.2021 , 06:44 PM | #2
I saw one Vengeance Jugg in solo ranked who managed to pull off some spectacular dps and actually win the game. He had two healers on his team with him, but still...

All that to say that Vengeance Jugg simply does not go well in Solo Ranked. I have obliterated every one that Iíve ever seen, save for the one with double heals on his side. And even then, that Jugg came within a hairís breadth of dying. As for Rage Jugg, I havenít even seen one in regs, let alone ranked.
http://www.swtor.com/r/C5HCPD My referral link.

mellicox
01.18.2021 , 09:53 PM | #3
Man that's terrible. How long has it been like this? Any word from the staff about it?

Nickodemous
01.19.2021 , 06:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mellicox View Post
Man that's terrible. How long has it been like this? Any word from the staff about it?
Veng/vig can produce some wonderful dmg. They just get wrecked though due to the onslaught of the tunnel that will ensue. Grit is worthless because, in most cases, you will never be up long enough for it to proc a second time.

They not hopeless though. I have been able to win several matches but the situation has to be perfect for that to happen. Meaning, great healer, great tank, or great dps that peel. If you can stay up long enough to allow teammates to take out an opposing player, obviously, your team has the upper hand. That can be a daunting task though.
Tyranticus - Ty'zor - Maullin - Clandestu - Pepe'nero

The Elite Warlord Club - The PVP FAB FIVE

Fuzzy_OwO
02.24.2021 , 12:40 PM | #5
I've managed to hit Silver tier playing mostly focus spec guardian (a little vigilance here and there), but there's not a chance I'd hit Gold with it even if I was a super ultra god-tier player.
#FreeIryxa

Jesseriah
02.24.2021 , 03:12 PM | #6
There's a guy called "Nightrain" or something streaming vigilance guardian ranked PvP gameplay on twitch. But even though he is very experienced with his class, all he does the whole game is running around and trying to survive. Jugg/Guardian speccs besides of skank tank are just not really viable for PvP, at least not for ranked sadly.
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Gametime, Chartransfer and more!

RACATW
02.26.2021 , 06:08 PM | #7
You cannot