Romance with Satele Shan coming???

MandFlurry

I do hope with the new story line involving Satele Shan, that we will get a chance to romance her, if she is really over her first between her and the former Republic General ( don't remember his name). I know some don't want her, but if some people can have Khem Val for a love interest, i don't see wth would be wrong with Satele since she has changed. Edited by MandFlurry

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's also probably the new villain. And at the very least imperial characters and republic saboteurs will want her dead since their goal is to exterminate the Jedi.

I wanted to romance Senya course that was when KOTFE was brand new and I hadn't learned who here husband and children were yet.. But even then her husband was dead. And her children needed a strong step-father.

Edited by RameiArashi

Since Satele Shan is not a companion, there's little point to a romance with her.

There's not even much point to romancing a companion, due to the overall lack of 'romantic interaction'. There'd be even less interaction with Satele.

As usual, an RP or 'head-canon' romance would work just as well.

Edited by JediQuaker

On one of my characters, I was banging Theron and still flirted with Satele in KotFE Ch. 12.

That didn't go over well. She shut me down before I could even show off my amazing charm techniques...:rak_03:

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

On one of my characters, I was banging Theron and still flirted with Satele in KotFE Ch. 12.

That didn't go over well. She shut me down before I could even show off my amazing charm techniques...:rak_03:

Dasty

lol, i'd replay KotFE just to do that

Did NOBODY want to Romance Vaylin???

The Devs went against any1 having a romance with Vaylin, because they said that Vaylin would eat us out like a lunch or dinner, because she was that crazy. Thing is i don't see characters like Satele , Senya and Vaylin anywhere as bad as Khem, Val, and people got a romance option with him. Doesn't make much sense with all the carnage Khem has done in the past no worse than Vaylin.

The Devs went against any1 having a romance with Vaylin, because they said that Vaylin would eat us out like a lunch or dinner, because she was that crazy. Thing is i don't see characters like Satele , Senya and Vaylin anywhere as bad as Khem, Val, and people got a romance option with him. Doesn't make much sense with all the carnage Khem has done in the past no worse than Vaylin.

I mean, who wouldn't want to romance Sloth from The Goonies?

Dasty

My character is married to Theron, and I tried to kill Satele ch. 12.

Theron does not know yet, so I wonder how that will play out.

While I agree about Satele and Senya, I think Vaylin is magnitudes worse than Khem. She has an obsessed following who all wish they could fix her crazy and romance her. (Well some want to join her on her murderous rampages through the galaxy. To each their own.) I'll stick to the sweet little romance with my morose monster who is sane and not a sadistic sociopath.

1. I hope we'll be able to (both as imperial and republic, and no matter if we shot to her in Kotfet) save her and recruit her to Allaince\Hand/TFN as a member and as companion along with their followers and that she will be placed on Odessen base and we will be able to talk to her after that. Hopefully she will stay an important character aftet that for a while. Also I hope for imperials to have Kira/Scourge with us after that arc, we will have to spare Satele or/and recruit her in order to Kira/Scourge staying with imperial side characters.

2. I hope also for Satele romance. Maybe not long term relationship like Lana or Theron [...], but still.