Randomly Kicked from Guild

Hey, everyone.

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue. Today, my guild has lost one of its raiders, a bit randomly, and she's telling us that she was removed from the guild. None of the officers have any clue as to what she's talking about, at least from what they're saying, and she's so hurt by it, that she won't talk with us directly. So, I'm honestly hoping it's bug related, but I can't find anything relating to random guild removal for singular characters at a time.

Has anybody else experienced this? Or is it more likely that one of the officers made an error or purposefully kicked her?

If everyone is agreeing that she wasn't meant to be kicked, then tell her to man up (no pun intended), stop being so precious, and accept the re-invite.

I've never heard of anything like this though. It could be an incredibly obscure bug that no one else has ever encountered, but I'd say it's more likely that one of your officers is playing dumb.

My guild has had nothing along these lines occur that was bug related. The most likely scenario is that the officers removed her by accident, or one of the officers purposefully removed her and is lying about doing so. It is also possible that an officer left their game running and someone messed with it or she removed herself by accident.

Honestly, I can speculate and come up with possible scenarios all day, so to answer your question in short, no. I haven't heard of or experienced a bug where members would be randomly removed from the guild.

My guild has had nothing along these lines occur that was bug related. The most likely scenario is that the officers removed her by accident, or one of the officers purposefully removed her and is lying about doing so. It is also possible that an officer left their game running and someone messed with it or she removed herself by accident.

Honestly, I can speculate and come up with possible scenarios all day, so to answer your question in short, no. I haven't heard of or experienced a bug where members would be randomly removed from the guild.

I would put my money on this.

I have had no such issue/bug in my guild of removing members that was not initiated by an officer.

on an occasion, the guild leaders will look at the date of last login to see who has been active and who has not. Since there have been quite a few individuals who have re-rolled characters on different servers, the characters they leave behind which are attached to guilds will show up as being inactive because they have not been logged into. Because of this, when the guild does a "roster cleanup", the character which has not been logged in for x amount of time might be kicked from that guild if they have those restrictions set in place due to their raiding schedule. Especially if the guild is recruiting for certain classes, If they do not do these periodic cleanups, then they wont know which classes to recruit for because they might think they have more than enough of one class when in reality, 90% of that class has re-rolled to a different server.

Hmm... have not run accross this and I am a guild officer in a couple of different guilds on different servers. With all of the time I have logged on this game, I would think I would have seen this if it was truly a bug. Not saying that it isn't a bug, but I would certainly say if it is, it is very rare.

To get over the issue, I would chalk it up to a bug, tell her that, and ask her to return. If she won't, then there is something else going on.

SWTOR should implement the system Aion has where you can see if someone is leaving on his/her own and you can see if someone is being kicked with the name of the person who did the kicking.

Would solve so much drama because most likely someone with removal rights in your guild kicked the person by accident or on purpose.