Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

I'd like to say that when I went to the cantina tour in NYC they said they watch threads like this VERY closely, so keep up the good work!

Also, I dunno if I voted already or not (Probably did) but here are my top 3:

1. Trandoshan

2. Ithorian

3. Rodian

In that order :).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate the continued enthusiasm, I've stopped taking in entries since I posted this thread. I began this thread when Cathar were announced and ended it when they were released. When, or if, another playable species is announced, I'll consider doing another. Unfortunately, given the time frames around Cathar that's looking to be a while off, if ever.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Personally I'd much rather see more customization options for the species we already have; Zabraks have none, and Pureblood Sith have next to none, and Miralan, Miraluka, Cyborg, and Chiss males can't have beards and none of the other species other than human can have cybernetics. Also New faces for the species we already have would be great

I wish they actually did mission explaining why the news species are suddenly player characters. I wish you actually had to a quest line to access them not just buy the unlock or get it free for playing during certain dates.

Give me playable Voss but make me do a series of quests to explain why Voss joins Republic or Empire.

I'd much rather they spend time on new content and/or upgrading old content, rather than work on yet another species.

For example, as was posted in the Suggestions forum, I'd rather they spend time adding new and better items to the Seeker Droid dig sites, or making new dig sites.

I'd much rather they spend time on new content and/or upgrading old content, rather than work on yet another species.

For example, as was posted in the Suggestions forum, I'd rather they spend time adding new and better items to the Seeker Droid dig sites, or making new dig sites.

Strongly approve.

And I deeply, deeply disapprove of this massive necro. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Would rather see better customizations for all EXISTING races than new races at this point. We need new faces, tats, jewelry, and etc. Naulotans were also very disappointing as well npc naulotans have far better face options than player ones. :/

Same with playable Cathar and Togrutas and their NPC versions. I wish they would make a customization option to choose between the existing NPC faces for these races too.

Besides that, my votes:

- Kel'dor

- Wookie

- Ilthorians

Edited by Jesseriah