Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Malgus after Onslaught. !(Spoilers allowed!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Malgus after Onslaught. !(Spoilers allowed!)

NemuriKyoshiro
04.30.2020 , 03:01 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
I dont think he's *Right for The Emperor he's too much of a fighter, that's where he shines and from his comment in False Emperor "I haven't had this much fun since the sacking of Coruscant" (I think that's it). He himself would prefer the front Line over the drudgery of desks and decisions.
And why can't the Emperor lead by example? He could lead the army into major battles himself, or at least command them from aboard his flagship.
I think he would be the kind of Emperor that's really needed at this particular time, especially after Vitiate (who didn't care one whit about anything except his own schemes) and Acina (who mostly hides away from everything except Council meetings). And Malgus's keen mind and reformist views would do the Empire a world of good.

Heck, any of my Imp chars would gladly kick Acina off the throne themselves, just so Malgus can plant his cybernetic butt on it
The world of darkness isn't scary.

My referral link - use it or don't, but we both get free stuff if you do!

LanceDefender
04.30.2020 , 03:43 AM | #52
I hope they don't kill Malgus again too. Or at least similiar thing to Gnost Dural? Malgus out of Republic story but is in Imperial?
For me Malgus fits very well in Imperial Throne and I want him there!
Unfortunately it'd be really hard decision for me. I like Acina, O'm waiting still for her romance.
But when it'll happen I think I'll go with Malgus and one with Acina to see how things will look differently.
But I hope it'll be possibly to make "alliance" beetween them. I'm mean I don't want to kill anyone.
Make Acina and Malgus allys, bring back Jadus and revive Marr and Empire will be unbeatable.

NemuriKyoshiro
04.30.2020 , 04:44 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceDefender View Post
I hope they don't kill Malgus again too. Or at least similiar thing to Gnost Dural? Malgus out of Republic story but is in Imperial?
Keeping Malgus alive AND out of Republic story? I wonder how that's going to happen... Even if you freeze him in carbonite, he'll just thaw himself out on pure stubbornness and go right back to kicking jedi a s s

LanceDefender
05.02.2020 , 02:56 AM | #54
In general I'd love to be able as imperials to recruit Malgus to Alliance/Hand as a Right Hand/advisor/second in command or something. But recruit him and be companion like Lana is.
I'm mean he would be companion, but important to story. Or at least recruit him to but don't get him as ompanion yet.
Same with Malora. I want her in Alliance/Hand as companion and/or important story character. Unfortunately I see a problem here. Malora is a decoration that can be bought on Ossus. For me this looks like we don't get as companion or recruitable. (2 deco for one person?)

PS. Also I want Jadus and Marr back and recruit them to Alliance/Hand.
PS.2 Also I want be able to recruit Satele Shan along with their followers.

NemuriKyoshiro
05.02.2020 , 11:38 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceDefender View Post
In general I'd love to be able as imperials to recruit Malgus to Alliance/Hand as a Right Hand/advisor/second in command or something.
PS.2 Also I want be able to recruit Satele Shan along with their followers.
Then get a comfortable seat (preferably behind a really strong rayshield), a load of popcorn, and have fun watching those two trash your HQ