Rise of the Rakghouls, have you done it?

We did everything, but the optional droid boss. After three wipes we didn't really understand what to do. The droids were ranged and the boss was ranged (kiting seemed like it would not be smart). The boss + droids crushed me (I was tanking) :(.

Edit: Seems like other people were having issues with the droid boss. The adds seemed incredibly powerful and if you had a melee group without CC it seemed impossible. Even with all my cooldowns I was still getting gibbed in about 3 seconds.

Thats the issue I had in the group I ran, 2 melee dps basically made it impossible to do the droid, everything else was fine though other than it being too long and far too much trash.

Did it hard mode with a Sorc healer, Jugg tank (me), Assassin DPS, and Sniper DPS.

Overall was pretty easy. Hardest boss was the optional droid, but with 2 CCs he is only a strain on the healer.

Every other boss is a joke. Got Columi helm tokens off the last two bosses, was hoping that there would be belt and MH tokens (did get that MH lightsaber from the 2nd boss, the giant Rakhghoul, Tionese equivalent).

Trash was annoying at parts. AOE stuns and proper interrupts make it not that bad. As a tank being constantly stunned/knocked back/pushed around was retardedly annoying though.

My biggest complain was that it was pretty much just lolzombies. Star Wars is such a massive IP it would have been nice to not see them jump on the zombie bandwagon so early in the game's life.

With an under geared assassin dps in level 46 blues and a mediocre geared powertech as dps, the droid proved too much for us in HM... I'm actually thinking, with the new wither maybe I should have just kited the adds while they were burned? Not sure how best to do it because I was getting wasted after deflection went down.

The rest of the place was fairly easy but we learned the hard way not to skip many trash pulls... The screamers can ruin your day otherwise.

Lost out on the helmet token to the other assassin though :( (this was a guy spamming lacerate for dps and never interupting the channeled stun on me)...

I completed normal mode last night, and had a great time (if you've played L4D, you'll love this flashpoint). One item of suggestion is to be careful of the trash mobs that rope people (aka L4D smokers), you'll need a group member to interupt the rope guy to break the stun, so try not to pull too many rope rakghouls in one pull.

Amazingly, this new flashpoint has less bugs than the original flashpoints (no bugs appeared in our run through).

It is Left 4 Star Wars. The mobs act just like the boss infected in L4D, you have the boomer, smoker, witch, and hunter. The idea is cool but some of the pulls can be a little annoying, though I do agree with most of the posts here. The last boss is a joke and the optional droid boss can be a pain with to much melee.

I can't believe how few people noticed/realzed this! I thought it was nicely done, had that whole L4D horde feeling to it, and I enjoyed the 'tank' fight where you have to set him on fire. Good stuff, well done BioWare.

Nobody in my group had played L4D :(

Bosses seemed easy enough the bonus boss was alittle tricky if you don't have enough cc and the trash is pretty annoying especially the mercenaries and their constrict :mad: .

The Bonus and the End boss drop the columi helm though and the first boss drops weapons with a better crystal (+41 end) than the rare one(+33 end) (Way to go Bioware by destroying another professions only hope) . This was all on HM.