Lyrinna

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anzat - "vampire race"

female

male

Those lived thousand years before Naboo invasion so timewise its perfect... looks like human but have superior strenght and telekinetic powers... are draining force/life essence from victims ( tentacles thro nose yay ! ) for power and because of addiction ( blood elf thing :D )

Edited by PatrykJesionek

Me. If I wanted to have a droid look, I'd be using more of those endless cyborg sets that drop from the packs and sell for absolutely nothing, ugh.

The really good cyborg parts go for a bit more money on GTN... when they're available at all. Most of the cyborg armor is kinda... ugh, and goes for next to nothing, though, you're right.

I created a Merc made up to look like a droid, however, and it turned out nicely.

The really good cyborg parts go for a bit more money on GTN... when they're available at all. Most of the cyborg armor is kinda... ugh, and goes for next to nothing, though, you're right.

I created a Merc made up to look like a droid, however, and it turned out nicely.

And to each his own. Someone asked who WOULD NOT want such a look, though. My bounty hunter is cyborg-enough, with her implants working to repair her deafness. That's as mechanical a character as I would want to play, is all.

And to each his own. Someone asked who WOULD NOT want such a look, though. My bounty hunter is cyborg-enough, with her implants working to repair her deafness. That's as mechanical a character as I would want to play, is all.

No worries, just following on from your comment. I did agree that most of the cyborg cartel-pack armor is... not good.

If Bioware were to add another race, it would have to be one that could use the existing voice acting and one that is very humanoid. That would rule out some options, like droids, Voss, Wookies, Rodians, ect.

With that in mind I'd vote for Nautolans followed by Devaronians. Both are fairly humanoid and can speak Basic without the voice filter effect, using the existing voice acting. Although any playable species can be used for any class so long as unlocked, I think those two would be good choices as well because the Nautolans would be well-suited for Force-users and the Devaronians for Smugglers and Bounty Hunters.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

I'm somewhat of a fanboy for Nautoleans. They can speak basic very easily, fit most roles (Jedi Knights, Bounty Hunters, Smugglers and Troopers can all be Nautolean without actually bending the existing lore in any way. I guess force-sensitive Nautolean slaves would fit into the Inquisitor story too). And Bioware has some experience with a permanent head toggle (for the "hair") when adding them. Customization would be rather easy. Different skin colors, maybe a few different pieces of tentacles. And someone said they were checking out some gorgeous planets for new SH, Manaan included. It would be awesome to get an underwater SH and an underwater race at the same time, no? :rak_03:

My second favorite suggestion would be Kel'dor. There's the slight issue with the breathing mask and the permanent voice changer. Customization could be done via customizing skin, metal and decorations on the breathing masks. Although they somehow disqualify for a romancable player character. As my avatar suggests I would love to see them, but that would require a lot more work than Nautolean.

Devaronians would be fine too. Not my favorite race, but certainly acceptable.

I'm content with the races we already have, I'd rather have more appearance options for those.

More face structures

More Miraluka masks

More Cyborg options

More Hair options that doesn't look like a wookie took a dump on someone's head or lego hair.

More makeup options

More complexion choices

a Fix for Pureblood sith so if they are darkside they aren't Pale Pink(seriously that was stupid even in beta)

A fix so darkside corruption doesn't show on non-force sensitive classes(I know you can toggle it off, but still makes no sense)

But if they have to release another race I'd probably vote for Voss or Selkath(though not sure if Selkath can even speak basic). Or an actual Droid, couldn't be a force user though, and no the cybernetic sets doesn't make you a droid, your still referred to as human or alien.

I mean Droid could be a class and race all it's own: they can do all the functions the non-force classes can, they can speak basic, the design assets are already in the game I.E: Cybernetic sets, HK units, other Droids, HK-customization options so not alot of effort needed in the design part.

I'm content with the races we already have, I'd rather have more appearance options for those.

More face structures

More Miraluka masks

More Cyborg options

More Hair options that doesn't look like a wookie took a dump on someone's head or lego hair.

More makeup options

More complexion choices

a Fix for Pureblood sith so if they are darkside they aren't Pale Pink(seriously that was stupid even in beta)

A fix so darkside corruption doesn't show on non-force sensitive classes(I know you can toggle it off, but still makes no sense)

But if they have to release another race I'd probably vote for Voss or Selkath(though not sure if Selkath can even speak basic). Or an actual Droid, couldn't be a force user though, and no the cybernetic sets doesn't make you a droid, your still referred to as human or alien.

I mean Droid could be a class and race all it's own: they can do all the functions the non-force classes can, they can speak basic, the design assets are already in the game I.E: Cybernetic sets, HK units, other Droids, HK-customization options so not alot of effort needed in the design part.

You're right about about everything however they would have to go through the and redesign the voices a bit and it also doesn't work for romance option which is one of the other main reasons why some classes even if they can speak basic still won't ever have a chance

You're right about about everything however they would have to go through the and redesign the voices a bit and it also doesn't work for romance option which is one of the other main reasons why some classes even if they can speak basic still won't ever have a chance

Droids could romance HK or the ship droid!:rak_03:

The pie-in-the-sky best-case dream-scenario for playable droids is a full expansion, with a droid "species" and maybe some droid classes, and entirely new story/stories.

Ain't gonna happen, more's the pity.

Right now, the only way to play a "Droid" is to use some cyber-armor and other bits, take a class you think fits, and then try to ignore it when things happen in cutscenes that make no sense, and feel conflicted when a mission tells you to slaughter 30 of your droid brethren... ;)

There is no need for droids... they just need to add option ( like disabling helmet/dark side corruption ) for cyborgs to enable/disable robotic voice ( some helmets have cool robotic voice - Dread Warlord Elite Headgear ) AND add cybernetic complexion ( instead of makeup - destroyed skin with marks of metal, maybe metal skin too ) AND more cybernetics. Its almost a rework with all of that additions. Edited by PatrykJesionek

More face structures

More Miraluka masks

More Cyborg options

More makeup options

More complexion choices

A fix so darkside corruption doesn't show on non-force sensitive classes(I know you can toggle it off, but still makes no sense).

All of the above. I don't really think we need any more races. All the other models in the game wouldn't work as they'd be too complicated, or they wouldn't be viable romances. Deveronians may be the exception, but they aren't really pretty. I don't know how a female would look.

• 1 month later...
Please make Nautolan a playable race. Has to be one of my favorite ever since I first saw Kit. But I think you should also focus on any lekku or headtails. Such as when a race with those wears a hood they come over the shoulder. Or make helmets designed for them. I've seen a BadA** Mando helm moddled for togruta. Edited by ValkainPrime