Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVE Relics to use

flickmoby
04.25.2013 , 09:43 AM | #1
Hey all, I have been searching high and low and can't find a definitive answer. I play a PVE Deception Sin that just hit 55. I am wondering what are relics I can use now and what should I aim for once I start 55 Ops. I am currently using the Dread Guard Relic of Boundless Ages (clicky power) and the Matrix Cube.

I have 150 classic comms to use and I have no idea which other relic I should buy. I know it should be a proc based one, but no clue which one to get.

PUMA
04.25.2013 , 11:43 AM | #2
Arkanian Relic of Elemental Transcendence
- Deals Elemental Damage
- Recommended for Force Users without Armor Pen

Arkanian Relic of the Cerulean Nova
- Deals Energy Damage
- Force users with Armor Pen
(If you have a Arsenal Mercenary consistently in your raids always go with this)

Arkanian Relic of Boundless Ages

Now, as an assassin we get a passive 9%, but that pales in comparison to the merc or even Jugg Debuff. So, I usually say to go with the Elemental Transcendence unless of course you always have this raid debuff supplied by one of those advanced classes.

These relics are the Basic Comm purchasable relics and pretty much are the same as the Dread Guard one's your looking to purchase with Classic Comms.
Descension - The Bastion
Lowkee - The Rinou Legacy
Guild Website || Join Us

xBenouze
04.25.2013 , 11:59 AM | #3
perso i use the one which activate, more power during 30s, 2 mins cd (so 1.30min without), and i can say u really see the difference in damage (around +100 bonus damage), and the other one is internal damages ...