Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best PVP Builds in 2.0

Liwilliams
04.28.2013 , 01:13 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Moonheart_S View Post
Yup, there is such a good synergy around PA right now between kinetic and balance, that is it really tempting to hybridize like this.
However, I do feel that Harnessed Shadows is better than Force in Balance. More damage, more survivability.

Si if I had to make an hybrid build that raise to 24 in kinetic tree, I'll push it to 27 anytime without a doubt, like this: 27/7/12
An alternative would be to remove 2 points in misdirection and 1 from celerity to have FIB too.

Another interesting point is: There is now mods for sale that bring mix of defense/offense as stats.
So you can get shield and power on the same mod, which bring both better force regen with DBSD, and damage.
I think this is a really interesting way to explore.
Hello =) I'm really interested in a hybrid build. I am a bit new, and was wondering how I can actually see that particular build. Anytime I click on the links, it takes me to the page where there is a talent calculator, but everything is empty. Sorry for the nubness, just trying to get a bit better at pvp.

I'm 31, and noticing I'm not getting the medals other players are getting. I am very active, and just want to step it up a notch -- so I came here for advice.

Thanks for the help!

Moonheart_S
04.29.2013 , 02:49 AM | #42
When I click on the link, it displays just fine (except the "Training Points Available" count which is bugged).
IMHO, it comes from your browser.

Zeroinflux
04.29.2013 , 08:48 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Liwilliams View Post
Hello =) I'm really interested in a hybrid build. I am a bit new, and was wondering how I can actually see that particular build. Anytime I click on the links, it takes me to the page where there is a talent calculator, but everything is empty. Sorry for the nubness, just trying to get a bit better at pvp.

I'm 31, and noticing I'm not getting the medals other players are getting. I am very active, and just want to step it up a notch -- so I came here for advice.

Thanks for the help!
Remember to use your taunts if your not already doing so. it not only helps the team negate damage but will give you medals as well.

Mordarion
04.29.2013 , 09:12 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Moonheart_S View Post
When I click on the link, it displays just fine (except the "Training Points Available" count which is bugged).
IMHO, it comes from your browser.
I have opened this both at work and at home and i can only see the 24/7/15... can't see the 27/7/12 .
<Rapid Serenity>... on Darth Malgus