<Crimson Elite> (Jung Ma) Presents: Vanguard Tank PvP

GraunKrynn

so close at the end, and both unused stuns just waiting.:( Decent video, but the red spam was a little distracting.

Yeah, I included the final fight to illustrate how easy it is to get tunnel vision. My real mistake (or really, my first mistake) was popping my CC break during the first fight before the Sorc add. That meant I wasn't able to trinket out of his short-term CC near the end there, which allowed him get off a critical last minute heal and put himself out of one-shot range.

About halfway through that 1v2 I realized how badly I'd screwed up with blowing my CC early and went into super-conservative-cooldown mode, wherein I tried to hold my CCs for as long as possible (in case of another add or something). Case in point, I die with both of them unused and waiting. :(

Moral of the story is to be discerning with your precious, precious cooldowns, but remember they exist for a reason, and that's to turn close fights (like that one) in your favor.

As for the "Not Ready Yet, etc" spam, I wish there was a way to disable that...

Greetings!

It looks like this is a duplicate of the thread already posted in the Vanguard subforum so we are going to go ahead and close it since multiple postings of the same content is not permitted on the forums. Please feel free to continue the conversation here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383297

Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for posting your video!