Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zarakynal
06.30.2012 , 10:26 AM | #5091
Query: Will Australian servers EVER be added to this list? or is it going to be a case of "well we gave you local servers" as though that is answer enough. I for one want off my current server (friends where playing, followed them instead of sinking into the rp server. Friends proceed to quit) and the idea of starting over with Zero legacy or comfortable level 50 money is one I would rather keep playing WoW then endure.

and on an unrelated topic. Swtor runs like ***, this we know. But does US ping destroy the play experience for aussys? worst-case is I re-roll on an active rp server but if im looking at an unplayable mess then I will gladly sit and watch this game burn. if I can play wow at 300 ping with no severe problems Swtor had dammed well better be able to support the same

Nepharia
06.30.2012 , 02:33 PM | #5092
Are you going to offer character transfers from the Test server to our main server? I played a new class on the test server up to lvl 20 and would love to keep playing her on my live server. Thanks!

Nepharia

-Jay-
06.30.2012 , 06:06 PM | #5093
Hi Bioware,

Thanks for the free transfers its all well and good to get pop back up on those low pop servers. I however am still waiting to be able to transfer my characters to the Pacific servers. As you are aware you set a create date limit for when characters could transfer and 2 of my alts did not qualify. Being that I have not been playing end game (maily because it barely exists) I am getting sick of not being able to play with my friends.

When will you allow me to transfer my characters to the pacific servers? Its becoming a joke! I want to play with my friends in my region and I am sick of playing by my self! Let me put all my characters on the one god dam server!

danpen
07.01.2012 , 04:21 AM | #5094
Do the transfers still work or not no more can some one tell me thank you.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

MadBlue
07.01.2012 , 05:47 AM | #5095
Quote: Originally Posted by danpen View Post
Do the transfers still work or not no more can some one tell me thank you.
Yes.

danpen
07.01.2012 , 07:57 AM | #5096
Quote: Originally Posted by MadBlue View Post
Yes.
But when i try to move one they are all full so do you know another way on how to move it or not.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

MadBlue
07.01.2012 , 08:32 AM | #5097
But when i try to move one they are all full so do you know another way on how to move it or not.
The only way to move them is through the Character Transfers option on your My Account page. If you're getting an error, you should contact customer service. There's a link to the customer service support form here (just before the general questions section). Hope that helps.

danpen
07.01.2012 , 09:20 AM | #5098
Quote: Originally Posted by MadBlue View Post
The only way to move them is through the Character Transfers option on your My Account page. If you're getting an error, you should contact customer service. There's a link to the customer service support form here (just before the general questions section). Hope that helps.
Thank you for your wonderful help MadBlue.

Darthflowmotion
07.01.2012 , 12:16 PM | #5099
Thank you for your wonderful help Darthflowmotion.
your very welcome.

jamazvu
07.01.2012 , 03:06 PM | #5100
Really Bioware please... I just subscribed again to play this amazing game also to check all the new stuff in 1.3 patch . Its amazing that you are letting us transfer characters to one especific server but I'm sure that many ppl have character in different servers (pvp and pve) Let us transfer from PvP to PvE or viceversa please! or Make a Paid Transfer system so I can play with all my chars in one server. Please! <.<