POLL: What species would you like to see next?

Osoygatitalove

Just a few species i'd like to see that imho have a fair chance to happen (or there's already NPC in game), you might also suggest any species, just remember they have to speak Basic (no wookiee no jawa sorry :( )

CHAGRIAN: II

KALEESH: III

DEVARONIAN: III

KEL DOR: II

OTHER: IIIIIIIIII

I will try to count the votes and add them to this poll, until october 22.

Edit: If you vote for more than one of the listed species i will count a vote for each of them. If you mention a not listed species, it will count as one vote, regardless of the number of species aforementioned.

Edited by Osoygatitalove

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order:

• Echani - I already RP that my main Sage and Sorc are half-Echani with the white hair and eyes options, maybe if they just added a real white skin tone
  • Devaronians - would be very interesting with the females.
  • Zeltron
  • Kiffar
  • Kaleesh
  • Weequay - who doesn't want to play Hondo Ohnaka?
  • Duros - who doesn't want to play Cad Bane?

I'd like Echani and Kiffar the most, or at the very least options on humans to create characters that would look like Echani and Kiffar.

My main JK is half Echani, half human, using the white hair, light grey eyes and a fair skin. And i'd like to change my SW, with at least the yellow face tatoos and some new hairstyle that would actually look good for dark skinned characters, because so far, i find the hair for black characters pretty uggly... So the poor girl just shave her hair to not look awful.

If we're going for less human species, then, i'd probably go with Kel Dor, though they may lack diversity

Edited by Goreshaga

1. Kaleesh (Bone mask please)

2. Bothan (Who doesn't want werewolves)

3. Gank (Some spoke Galactic Basic so it's possible)

4. Bando Gora (If they speak Galactic Basic, can't find language info on them)

5. Vorzydiak

6. Shistavanen

7. Theelin

8. Sarkhai

9. Zeltron

10. Arkanian

11. Ryn

12. Zygerrian

Edited by Darth_Vainous

Edit: If you vote for more than one of the listed species i will count a vote for each of them. If you mention a not listed species, it will count as one vote, regardless of the number of species aforementioned.

You forgot one category:

NONE: II

(That's me and an earlier poster. I'm not interested in more species, and I'd rather they put the effort into other things. However, I don't feel strongly either way.)

well what i would like is not gonna be made.

But i would like Yoda species and Jawa, because they are different in stature to the other races. But that is also why they will probably never be added.

From the remaining humanoid species i don't have any special wants.

Edited by Nemmar

I would like to play as a Hutt. But since that doesn't fit the criteria, I'll vote for Chagrian. But I want Chagrians to look like the Chagrians we have in game. I'm tired of new species looking significantly different from what we are used to, and not necessarily in a good way.

But, as others have said, I'd rather have a lot more variety for the species we already have than a new species.