Bright future for Star Wars

TonyTricicolo

This is going to be an exciting year for Star Wars. We got 6.0, Fallen Order, Clone Wars season 7, The Mandalorian and Epi. IX. Then next year more spin off movies and television series. I'm actually really looking forward it. Edited by TonyTricicolo

I'm excited for Onslaught and the new Marvel one-shot Legends issue. While I don't personally keep up with canon I'm glad people are looking forward to things like Fallen Order, a proper single-player story can be a great way to explore the universe.

True its going to be a busy year and maybe even busier next year. Its clear that Disney is trying to squeeze as much money from SW as possible. I have to say that the solo movies like Rouge One and Solo are much better than the new trilogy so I am looking forward to the Mandalorian.

I am looking forward to Onslaught too, it should finally be a good expansion.

Not to mention that theoretically, the showrunners of Game of Thrones will be producing and writing a new SW trilogy set in the Old Republic Era.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/star-wars-game-of-thrones-new-films-david-benioff-db-weiss-1202689489/

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03/20/star-wars-rumor-says-the-old-republic-will-be-focus-of-movies-from-game-of-thrones-showrunners

Edited by Lenlo

This is going to be an exciting year for Star Wars. We got 6.0, Fallen Order, Clone Wars season 7, The Mandalorian and Epi. IX. Then next year more spin off movies and television series. I'm actually really looking forward it.

I definitely agree. Plus the new Thrawn-novel (Treason, hooray for new Thrawn-trilogy :D) and second season of the Resistance (I'll be very intrigued to see how this season will tie to TLJ and what new it will bring) will be coming out too.