stollen guild

Vaugn

please watch out for someone attempting to sell the "Sparkle Powder" guild. Members have been logging in to see they've been kicked out. Please reply with any information regarding this. thanks.

please watch out for someone attempting to sell the "Sparkle Powder" guild. Members have been logging in to see they've been kicked out. Please reply with any information regarding this. thanks.

If leadership went to someone that a.s.s.hole, you can at least try to fill BW a ticket concerning this, but not sure if they can do something about it.

gm probably didn't log in within 28 days as is required to keep the position and it passed to someone who kicked everyone else out is probably what happened. if that's what happened, CS more than likely won't do anything to give it back.

I've been checking to see if someone is in game from Sparkle Powder when I play.

Pretty sure the person isn't that dumb, but you never know.

Then again they may have plundered and disbanded it.

I don't see them changing name then selling - thats ~ $25USD.

I wish you luck getting the guild back. Game logs could tell a lot, but do the CS care to do anything? Are they permitted to return guilds even? is it a precedent they don't want to set? Maybe you will be fortunate.

Sorry to hear this happened to you guys. I trade in guilds but I generally try to avoid touching active ones.

Having said that, I'm not as active as I used to be on the real estate market and might have a discount guild for you. Mail Exile on pubside.

A question I have, who has the authority to kick? If it is just the guild master, then it would seem that the original guild master didn't log in for 28-30 days and it transferred to someone else and they just kick everyone from the guild. The leadership normally passes to an officer but if that person hasn't logged in for 28-30 days then it wouldn't pass to them. If this person was the first one or only one that had log on for 28-30 days that is why this person got leadership.