Esseles speed soloing, sm

Hi there. I am pretty much a PvP person, but I am at only social one. The only FP I have ever done is Esseles, back when I was a low level. now, I am 50, BM gear. I am wondering how much time it would take to solo this, and, would I get more social points if I was in a group? thanks.

You don't get any social points if you are not grouped with other players.

If you are going to solo NM Esseles, it shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes at your level, if that. I have soloed it with toons in the 20's and it didn't take too long. I don't know about HM, or if it is even soloable in HM (I doubt it would be).

If you are just looking for social points, your best bet is to find three other players also looking for social and speedrun through it.

BJ

You don't get any social points if you are not grouped with other players.

If you are going to solo NM Esseles, it shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes at your level, if that. I have soloed it with toons in the 20's and it didn't take too long. I don't know about HM, or if it is even soloable in HM (I doubt it would be).

If you are just looking for social points, your best bet is to find three other players also looking for social and speedrun through it.

BJ

ok, thanks. Because I often have time constraints, and cannot count on playing for long periods of time, I have not really PvEd, as I said before. However, how many hard modes can be done quickly, and at what time, and how hard is it to get columni? and are ops that much faster at getting columni than Flashpoints? I know about the bh comms from gf, and all that. And about getting rakata implants and eirpiece, and campaign relics from dailies. I probably would just stick with flashpoints, for fun, but not get into ops, therefore not getting too high of a gear level, I know.

ok, thanks. Because I often have time constraints, and cannot count on playing for long periods of time, I have not really PvEd, as I said before. However, how many hard modes can be done quickly, and at what time, and how hard is it to get columni? and are ops that much faster at getting columni than Flashpoints? I know about the bh comms from gf, and all that. And about getting rakata implants and eirpiece, and campaign relics from dailies. I probably would just stick with flashpoints, for fun, but not get into ops, therefore not getting too high of a gear level, I know.

anybody on this?

Most of the FP's can be done pretty quickly with a good group who knows what and where they are going. I think you can skip, like all of Traral V if you want. I've done runs where we only fought the last boss but I hear you can skip him too. Esseles hard mode can be quick and painless if everyone avoids Vokk's lightning bolt in the end. Although it was recently nerfed so a good healer maybe able to heal through it. But an any of the FP's can be done in 30 mins (good, experienced group) to a little over an hour (almost everything has gone wrong).

Most of the FP's can be done pretty quickly with a good group who knows what and where they are going. I think you can skip, like all of Traral V if you want. I've done runs where we only fought the last boss but I hear you can skip him too. Esseles hard mode can be quick and painless if everyone avoids Vokk's lightning bolt in the end. Although it was recently nerfed so a good healer maybe able to heal through it. But an any of the FP's can be done in 30 mins (good, experienced group) to a little over an hour (almost everything has gone wrong).

ok thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Also you get social points for killing anything higher than Champion in a group, from 2 to 12 points for a 4-man group, although I've never paid attention in my BT/SLS social runs to see if you still get the points for killing stuff that gives no xp.