Operative/ Scoundrel DPS/Heals Over Powered

So if I am right the scoundrel is the same as the Operative. I was in a pvp match and I don't if it was a DPS or Healer they I was fighting but I know that it took 4 on my team to beat this Operative. They were healing and doing damage and every time I go up against 1v1 I don't stand a chance with them. I am a Sage healer and If I was up against 3 much less 4 of the enemy I would be dead after my force powers was depleted or faster. The fact that Operatives can heal and attack while moving and sages and sorcerer can only do that with a less than a handful of abilities is crap, not to mention that their attacks are way stronger then. Sages and Sorcerer need to get bumped back up or the Operatives need to get bumped down.

And if all that I wrote above is wrong then their are cheaters in the game.

You want the pvp forum https://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Spend enough time there and you will understand that operative/scoundrels are not overpowered except in very rare cases (ie: huttball and node guarding). In fact, it's sorc/sage healers who tend to perform the best in regs.

The burst spec of ops/scoundrels do rule 1v1, but you should seldom get 1v1 in warzones.

An operative, even in heal spec, cannot out-heal 3 half-competent dps. The key word being 'competent'.

• 3 months later...