Group Finder

don't know if trolling or not, but just in case of the later, there is an icon that looks like a list to the right of all the boxes in the LFG menu that you can click and select individual heroics, just be warned that if you do not do it as a complete random, (having all selected) the daily rewards listed in the LFG menu will be unavailable to you. Hope this is not a troll post as I just woke up from a long night and it's kinda hard to tell serious posts from trolls with a hang over

don't know if trolling or not, but just in case of the later, there is an icon that looks like a list to the right of all the boxes in the LFG menu that you can click and select individual heroics, just be warned that if you do not do it as a complete random, (having all selected) the daily rewards listed in the LFG menu will be unavailable to you. Hope this is not a troll post as I just woke up from a long night and it's kinda hard to tell serious posts from trolls with a hang over

You're talking about Flashpoints. The OP is talking about Heroics. Both are available in the GF tool.

And yes, it would be nice to use the Group Finder to get a group for a specific heroic. However, I would imagine your queue times would be very very long as it would depend on 3 other people queuing for that exact same heroic.

They would have to make serious changes to group finder to allow it to do heroics too. You seriously don't need a traditional group to do heroics (not that you need one for most HM FP either). I see people all the time LF Tank or LF DPS for heroics, when 2 other dps or healers are looking for the same time, Heroics can easily be done with 3 or 4 people of the same class. I would much rather have 2 scondrels for CtS even if they are both healers. The can CC up to 4 eliets at one time counting organics and droids. Hell they can even skip everything but the boss fights. Other than soloing a Heroic 4, the most fun I have had in a heroic was with 4 dps and another group with 2 tanks and 2 healers.

If I am playing a stealth class leveling or my sawbones doing dailies, I usually don't bother LFG just solo the stuff. However, if I see someone requesting a group I do reply in case they cannot solo it. However, I don't care about group make up...even in teir 1 FP except in a couple boss fights where pulls make the fight so much easier. That has never been a problem in a heroic.

Edited by mikebevo

You're talking about Flashpoints. The OP is talking about Heroics. Both are available in the GF tool.

And yes, it would be nice to use the Group Finder to get a group for a specific heroic. However, I would imagine your queue times would be very very long as it would depend on 3 other people queuing for that exact same heroic.

Just figured out OP was talking about daily heroic missions on planets, not Heroic Flashpoints. Which I also just remembered are called Hard Mode, not Heroic. Bad WoW reflexes. Bad.

Edited by theStirge

yes heroics refer to [heroic 4] or [heroic 2+] missions. Flashpoint have normal and hard mode, while operation have story, hard mode and nightmare mode.

And i agree with OP, the next iteration of the group finder should have the ability to select specific heroic missions, especially the H4 (the H2, you only need to find one more player, it's never hard with chat)

Also the next iteration of the group finder should bring you back to where you were when you accepted the teleport. well at very least, at the closest medical droid.