What happens if I let my sub expire?

ThrustorPrime

the only thing you lose, which you don't really lose, is money. You have a 350k cap as a f2p. Anything over that just gets set aside till you become a subscriber again. So if you have 50mil, but go to f2p, you'll be down to 350k.

As for artifact equipment unlock. If already have all the gear you need, you can still use it. Any purples acquired as f2p will not be wearable without that unlock though.

You only get 5 wz's a week. Not sure about pve, but i think its 3 loot rolls a week.

This is just what I know from having to go f2p for a month or 2 due to financial issues, but went back to subscriber when they passed.

If you don't plan on coming back for a very long time though, then who knows, just log in once every few months or so just to be safe. I know swg kept my account for well over a year when i took an extended leave from that game.

You lose your comms. Other than credits your comms WON'T be saved until you subscribe again - once you go preferred all those comms above the cap are simply lost and you won't get them back when you subscribe again. So either spend them if you have more than preferred can have (don't know how much, sorry, but it's really low..), or don't go preferred. :eek:

You lose your comms. Other than credits your comms WON'T be saved until you subscribe again - once you go preferred all those comms above the cap are simply lost and you won't get them back when you subscribe again. So either spend them if you have more than preferred can have (don't know how much, sorry, but it's really low..), or don't go preferred. :eek:

HI,

I was preferred before I had a sub. Are there other options beside dropping back to perferred?