As Imperial - how to get to Network Security District?

Dreknathar

hi!

I play both Empire and Republic.

So please...first, for the Empire ...

On Nar Shadaa, starting from Mezenti Spaceport...how EXACTLY do i get to Network Security District?

Then, same for Republic.

and please, dont point me to the holocron videos, because all of those videos start off at some random points which arent even on the map, i.e. in the middle of nowehere on some corridors, with no point of refference

just tell me direction like "take flight to X then go to this point, the elevator to...."

Thanks

hi!

I play both Empire and Republic.

So please...first, for the Empire ...

On Nar Shadaa, starting from Mezenti Spaceport...how EXACTLY do i get to Network Security District?

Then, same for Republic.

and please, dont point me to the holocron videos, because all of those videos start off at some random points which arent even on the map, i.e. in the middle of nowehere on some corridors, with no point of refference

just tell me direction like "take flight to X then go to this point, the elevator to...."

Thanks

Map with route marked all the way to the world boss (R4-GL).

This is a great map but, if you haven't finished NS (or started the bonus mission), I'm not sure you can get there using the map.

As the other responder said, use the "Glitch" heroic transport. It takes you right there.

You don't need to have completed the bonus series to use the elevator. And you don't have to have finished Nar Shaddaa, either. The area has never been gated, other than being able to survive getting there as a lowbie, but that was before level sync. The area's now only 2 levels higher than the "normal" mission zones (20-24 instead of level 30+).

Edited by PorsaLindahl

You don't need to have completed the bonus series to use the elevator. And you don't have to have finished Nar Shaddaa, either. The area has never been gated, other than being able to survive getting there as a lowbie, but that was before level sync. The area's now only 2 levels higher than the "normal" mission zones (20-24 instead of level 30+).

Hmm. I guess you're right. I can swear that at one point that area was gated though (unless I'm thinking of another NS elevator).