Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Manaan Stronghold Bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FlavivsAetivs's Avatar


FlavivsAetivs
07.11.2017 , 11:03 AM | #1
Here is a list of Bugs I have noticed with the Manaan Stronghold:

1. The light fixture hooks on the entrance superstructure are wall hooks, despite them being upside-down for hanging items.

2. The Intro plays every time. I consider this a feature, but I think it is a bug.

3. Strongholds are having instance problems and Manaan is especially bad. Other players' naked companions keep showing up, as well as special effects, etc. crossing instances.
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

DmdShiva's Avatar


DmdShiva
07.11.2017 , 11:21 AM | #2
You can add that if you transfer to your Manaan stronghold and immediately log out, you get the "You are in an unsafe area" timer on your logout.

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
07.11.2017 , 11:27 AM | #3
There is only one Starship hook. You can't get to it or see the bottom of anything you place on it.
If you try to use any of the alternate 3 layouts, you can't see the hooks to click on them and place items.
(Should I link to all the threads about people frustrated with the isolated Nar Shaddaa starship hook? This one is even worse as there is no way to reach it or use alternate hook layouts.)

None of the Small Floor hooks on the entrance walkway convert to anything, such as Floor Narrow Medium hooks.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
07.11.2017 , 11:58 AM | #4
Also, someone in chat rightly pointed out that the max occupancy after fully expanded is only 30, not the usual 50.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 12:07 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

I will pass these on, let me know of anything else you find.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
07.11.2017 , 12:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
2. The Intro plays every time. I consider this a feature, but I think it is a bug.
Didn't this already happen with Yavin back in the day?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

commanderwar's Avatar


commanderwar
07.11.2017 , 12:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I will pass these on, let me know of anything else you find.

-eric
if possible could you add "stronghold intro plays every time" as an option in the future it really cool. Please
here's my refer a friend link
http://www.swtor.com/r/QWYrwx

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 12:40 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
3. Strongholds are having instance problems and Manaan is especially bad. Other players' naked companions keep showing up, as well as special effects, etc. crossing instances.
This issue should now be resolved. If you run into it again, please let me know the server you are on and what faction you are playing.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
07.11.2017 , 12:43 PM | #9
This really isn't a bug but...
Devs, y'all gave us an Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) and an Underwater Observatory.
But then you put a Generator Ceiling Light over the hatch that goes down into the ocean, instead of a hook.
So our Emergency Escape Submarine deco can't look like it lowers the sub into the water.
Dudes, that just makes me sad.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

flygaren's Avatar


flygaren
07.11.2017 , 12:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
This really isn't a bug but...
Devs, y'all gave us an Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) and an Underwater Observatory.
But then you put a Generator Ceiling Light over the hatch that goes down into the ocean, instead of a hook.
So our Emergency Escape Submarine deco can't look like it lowers the sub into the water.
Dudes, that just makes me sad.
My thoughts exactly.