Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan Stronghold Bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CWBuff
07.11.2017 , 12:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
This really isn't a bug but...
Devs, y'all gave us an Emergency Escape Submarine (Ceiling) and an Underwater Observatory.
But then you put a Generator Ceiling Light over the hatch that goes down into the ocean, instead of a hook.
So our Emergency Escape Submarine deco can't look like it lowers the sub into the water.
Dudes, that just makes me sad.
Yet another example of a bewildering lack of thoughtfulness on the part of the Stronghold designers.
"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers." - Sherlock Holmes

vaporousmist
07.11.2017 , 12:54 PM | #12
In the deepwater essentials bundle we get 1 manaan fountain (matches what the item description says before you purchase). However, in the decoration management window there are 2 additional fountains that say they come from the deepwater essentials bundle. I'd really like those 2 other fountains for my sh, so my question is: glitch/bug that they were left out of the bundle OR mislabeled in the deco management window?

Since i have your attention... One more query. We got new decos on the Felusio stato vendor when yavin was released that were iconic to yavin. Will we be seeing anything similar for our new manaan digs in the future??

casirabit
07.11.2017 , 01:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by vaporousmist View Post
In the deepwater essentials bundle we get 1 manaan fountain (matches what the item description says before you purchase). However, in the decoration management window there are 2 additional fountains that say they come from the deepwater essentials bundle. I'd really like those 2 other fountains for my sh, so my question is: glitch/bug that they were left out of the bundle OR mislabeled in the deco management window?

Since i have your attention... One more query. We got new decos on the Felusio stato vendor when yavin was released that were iconic to yavin. Will we be seeing anything similar for our new manaan digs in the future??
Maybe it is a good thing I am waiting to purchase this until this is clarified.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

SteveTheCynic
07.11.2017 , 01:16 PM | #14
Too many ceiling hooks that aren't horizontal.

Too many (small-green) wall hooks that aren't vertical.

Too many small-green wall hooks that are so low that lots of things you can put in them clip the floor.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

JLazarillo
07.11.2017 , 01:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
This issue should now be resolved. If you run into it again, please let me know the server you are on and what faction you are playing.
Hey Eric, I'm on Harbinger, Republic-side, and still seeing a bunch of phantom companions getting ready for skinny dipping parties, all over the place.

EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 01:30 PM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
Hey Eric, I'm on Harbinger, Republic-side, and still seeing a bunch of phantom companions getting ready for skinny dipping parties, all over the place.
Yup, seems the pool party has kicked off again. We're looking into it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AnisaBadgett
07.11.2017 , 01:40 PM | #17
It's not the SH, but the patch: Did you guys remove influence/affection from crafting missions on purpose and not put it in the patch notes?

btmart
07.11.2017 , 01:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
2. The Intro plays every time. I consider this a feature, but I think it is a bug.
If y'all are going to fix this (and please do!!), please fix the guild ship cut scenes as well.

vadess
07.11.2017 , 01:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Yup, seems the pool party has kicked off again. We're looking into it.

-eric
... Don't fix Theron if he's part of the pool party.

Ketsuekiryu
07.11.2017 , 02:10 PM | #20
I am missing my Stronghold toolbar in all my strongholds. and Yes i have it enabled