Most credits you've ever had

MasterAtin

Hey all,

Just curious as to how many credits you've ever had or how many credits another player says they had/have. Currently, I have maybe 23 million.

A guildy said they had 187 million. Holy crap. Could buy your own guildship(s) and make a fleet so to speak.

Anyways, hope to see who it hoarding all the monies.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 14 million credits. But only for a short time.

I had wanted a Revan Holostatue for a long time. On Shadowlands they go for about 12 million to 25 million on the GTN. So I started saving. When I had almost 14 million credits, one came up for sale for 12 million. I bought it immediately.

I'm back up to about 9 million credits now.

Edited by Trynitris

I had 100-101 million, down to 84 million right now.

My most played chars (prefer not to call them "main") had 60+27+20 million on tuesday, everyone had to contribute to the Yavin stronghold, though.

Edited by Mubrak

About 13-14 mil, which I have right now spread across 10 lvl 60's and other lower level toons credits. I have been playing the game since launch, minus a 6 month break, but only just a few days ago got the 10 mil achivement by sending all my credits from lvl 60 toons to one toon. I keep at least 1 mill on every lvl 60 at any given time. The people that say "getting millions is easy" are full of it. Sure there are ways, most of which involves buying cartel stuff and selling on the GTN (using real money) but some of us log in the game to have fun, not wasting 10 hrs grinding to get millions of credits.

The people who say they have 180 mill are the ones buying cartel packs and selling stuff on the GTN. They use REAL money to get the fake money.

Edited by DarthVengeant

The people who say they have 180 mill are the ones buying cartel packs and selling stuff on the GTN. They use REAL money to get the fake money.

Nah, just doing dailies while waiting for GF/WZ pops instead of running circles on the fleet. To some of us dailies are fun.

You can also play the GTN (buy when a pack comes out and sell in a month or two) or craft yourself a fortune.

Edited by Mubrak

Right now I'm sitting at 150+ million.

I only play one character though and I have very simple tastes.

My guy has min/max pvp gear and pve gear and I have a nicely decorated stronghold. I guess I just don't buy that much stuff for him minus the occasional mount

Nah, just doing dailies while waiting for GF/WZ pops instead of running circles on the fleet. To some of us dailies are fun.

You can also play the GTN (buy when a pack comes out and sell in a month or two) or craft yourself a fortune.

this. a friend of mine does both. another acquaintance is a crafting mogul - minmaxed professions combined with best possible companions and all. there are a few people who do make their money via cartel market... but not by spending real money, but rather looking for deals on GTN and reselling - usually at a later date, when packs are embargoed and prices go up. I've done a little bit of all of the above, I'm just too lazy to be persistent at it (and even then, when I was running short on cash, I sold off a surplus of augment kits - bam, got 2 mil I needed, was saving them for alts, but eh, I can craft more easily enough)

the thing is though.. there's nothing wrong with spending real money to get in game credits via legitimate means. some people make enough money for it to be a better use of their time. /shrug

Edited by Jeweledleah

I had ~120-130 mil at one point, now I guess around 100 between my chars. I'm a big spender, especially with Yavin Stronghold and all.

Crafting, GTN reselling, selling mats. I sold packs massively once, to buy the Recon walker, but there are better uses of cartel coins, to be sure.

Right now, around 120m across all my characters.

I'm at that point now where I can buy what I like without too much worry, so if I see an outfit I really like I'll source it on the GTN - although I still spend ages making sure I don't over-pay.

We want a new achievement & title for 100m credits - "The entitled" sounds cool.

1.1 bil. i know, i have no life.

grinding them credits from day one of revan expansion on yavin. of course, i've spent some of it on sale runes.

so i'm at 1.026 bil right now.

Yay! Go for 2.37 bil - I think that's the max credit value one can have. Break teh system!

(is a bit envious. not for the slicing/credit yavin runs, though - that's exhausting)