Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud Revealed

Tharandil
01.23.2020 , 02:40 AM | #21
If you're in an active guild, there is usually someone willing to help you.
paying 20 mil for people running it with you is definitely insane...

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg

seoulpower
02.12.2020 , 06:12 PM | #22
So I'm relatively new to SWTOR, and have been playing solo because I'm not a very social person. I just love how the solo content and story shine in the game. I just finished playing through Makeb's story line, and I was going to look into doing the macro binocular and seeker droid quest chains, but if the end of the macro binocular quest chain still requires 4 people then I think I am going to just skip both quest chains altogether and move on to Oricon or the Shadow of Revan expansion.
"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual." - Rule of Two (Star Wars: Darth Bane, #2)

ACbenni
11.07.2020 , 07:28 AM | #23
I peronally decided to do this questline today, for the first time since it launched. And I'm really starting to get annoyed at it. I mean, first up, the lever puzzle at the start is a lie. You can actually do it with just two people (you + 1). The rest however...

This honestly should just be converted so that people can play it alone if they want, or with just one other person. As I'm personally nervous about being social, in a game or real life, I already find it hard to even ask people for help. Not that anyone is willing most of the time, if at all.

As for guilds, I'm not a part of one. Nor do I intend to for quite a while. Since I'm actually recording every questline (important ones), so that one day when the game is gone I have something to look back at. So being in a guild isn't really worth it for me anyways. Hell, they've made almost every Flashpoint soloable, and the heroic in Section X (whatever it's called again). Why not just do it here as well, to save us all some time and frustration?

Nightfallforce
11.28.2020 , 04:31 AM | #24
Yes, I tend to agree with above speakers. This quest chain must be soloable. When it was introduced it was understandably popular but plenty of time has passed. People have a lot of other things to do in the game and just aren't that interested in complicated buggy mechanics. Making both H4 macrobinoculars and seeker probe missions soloable is the way to go. Conceivably, they could be turned into FPs to keep group requirement but it would probably entail too much coding.

JediQuaker
11.28.2020 , 08:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightfallforce View Post
Yes, I tend to agree with above speakers. This quest chain must be soloable. When it was introduced it was understandably popular but plenty of time has passed. People have a lot of other things to do in the game and just aren't that interested in complicated buggy mechanics. Making both H4 macrobinoculars and seeker probe missions soloable is the way to go. Conceivably, they could be turned into FPs to keep group requirement but it would probably entail too much coding.
I disagree. While it is harder now to get a group together for it than it was, it's never been 'that' easy. Heroic4's are always harder to get a group for, and it's not as though this is the only Heroic4.
It just takes a little work to get a group together - that won't kill ya. 😍
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV