New player question about getting LOKIN

TheCenobite

He says i have to bring him items to get him to influence llvl 10... I bring the items, i get him to 6 or more and he says i have half of what i need... and it says "you have lost -5100 influence with LOKIN". So i try again.. gets to level 8 or 9 and goes back to 6 and says you have lost xxxx amount of influence... Ive added it up and ive somehow lost well over 8-9k in influence and im back at 6? I shouldve hit 10k 2x already... but still at 6

Please help is this normal?

As a side note when turning in supply crates to Bey'Wan Aygo, Hylo Visz, Oggurobb and Sana-Rae, you can run into the same issue. The solution is the same, make sure you use the conversation option "I'll let you get back to it." rather than "escape" to leave the conversation.

I have a question on him also. When I try to turn anything in, it says that I don't have enough, but when I check on my Bio characters I have several hundred of each. I'm sort of stuck on this.

How many do you have in the specific character's inventory? You can't give him stuff from:

* Other characters' inventories

* The Material Storage panel.

How can I move it there? I can't figure that out.

Press the "gem" on the left side of the inventory panel to open the storage, and drag the stack you want into your inventory, or left-click while holding Shift (might be Alt)(1) to "split stack" and take only a part of the stack.

(1) Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR both have this feature, and one uses Alt while the other uses Shift. One day I'll remember which is which.