I am looking for guild or somekind of group to play with.

Eeroth

I did play this game when it was new for quite while. I have Sith Jurgenaunt level 21 and Sith Sorcerer level 18 was it? Then I have some low level bounty hunter and agent. I had long pause there and I thought that I would come back and find some guild or group to play actively with.

Some reason there is now activity on my server at all in anywhere. I am in Eye of Ashlanae.

Or is that there is no activity in any European server at all? Could you guys tell me which server I could find friends to play with.

It is quite problematic at sometimes to solo and also being all alone in whole place is kind of lonely.

I preciate all help I can get. Thank you!

Thanks mate. Now I could use that Guild or group to play with.

So If there is any guild or group that would take me with them that would be great.

I am 22 years old. I live in Finland. I am still studing but I spend lots of time playing. So basicly when I come online I'll stay online long time. If there is other people to play with. I have transfered to Red Eclipse now.

If you are short any of those characters I can start playing one of them only. But I really want to play this game as it should have be played. I am really bored to play this like singleplayer. Because it sucks and in the end it starts to get too hard for me. For example I am stuck with my Sith Jurgennaunt on Tatooine. As all enemies seems to be too hard for me.

• 1 month later...