The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

need barber shop ~ color palette dyes ~ new haircuts.

revan gears

darth sion broken cracked shirtless torso

+1 more animation on Lightsabers (though white lightsaber crystal that cost me 1.5 mil creds NEEDS POLISH)

+1 mask of Nihilus

+1 invisible torso... though hide torso would have been more appreciated (along with color match to any part.)

+1 throne speeder lol though what do repub toons get?

+1 flying lizard ( though where is my veractyl mount?)

-1 Republic toons still have ZERO masks that hoods slide over that aren't a joke...

-1 toggle hood up down

-1 need better looking moddable/ or legacy gears very few classes got good looking gears for example (trooper WH / BH/ Campaign gears were almost perfect aesthetically) while some other classes have just been dumbfounded.

New armor designs should have to be submitted to player approval imo.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The armour is cosmetic - it's level 31 orange gear.

The crystal is bit OP though, +41 at level 10?

Ok so I dont have to where the armor to look like im wearing the armor? Kind of like in DCUO, right? (BTW this game is way better than DCUO, it just sounds like its going to be similiar in terms of how we can change how our characters look like without changing their stats)

OK going all noob and crap, first I didn't read all the post, second I havent read much on the f2p. So on that note can someone explain to me what the difference is between paying and f2p. From what I have read f2p unlocks the entire game so where is the bonus of paying?

OK going all noob and crap, first I didn't read all the post, second I havent read much on the f2p. So on that note can someone explain to me what the difference is between paying and f2p. From what I have read f2p unlocks the entire game so where is the bonus of paying?

You can play the whole game to a lesser level.

Less creation character options

Less character slots

Less gear options

Less flash points, war zones, space missions

Less action bars

Less item storage

Less communication

Less money

New content costs money

Think of it as a trial with no time limit but lots of restrictions.

("fewer" would have been appropriate for most of those, but less of an effect :d_grin: )

Edited by Evgen

I'm a subscriber at the moment and have no plans to cancel but a lot of my friends have quit playing swtor now and I was hoping to get them back on the game when it goes F2P.

I think most of the prices in the cartel market are reasonable when compared to other F2P games.

That said some of the things you are trying to sell are MAD and all can say is that I hope you where high when you come up with some of them.

1. Quickbars. Really come on guys this is a basic game and UI function most people will not buy this they will just be p****d off and quit you may as well be trying to sell things like the map or players health bar its MAD.

What makes this worse is that returning players will have to drop 500 CC per character or 1080 CC to unlock 2 additional quickbars for the account just to get the bars back that they had when they quit playing that's not to mention the fact that players have been asking for more quickbars for some time now.

2. Bank. Players need a bank i'm not saying that F2P players should get a full bank tab of 80 slots but you need to give them some bank room like say 40 slots for free then thay can buy more if they want or again people will just quit and go play one of the other hundreds of F2P games out there.

3.Credit Cap. again you need to remove or dramatically increase the credit cap on F2P players i know some people out there will say that free players should have a cap on there money to stop gold sellers, RMT or whatever you want to call them.

But and this is a good thing for Bioware and other players most of the items in the cartel market can be sold in the GTN so players that don't like doing daily quest or who have had bad luck getting the items they want from the cartel packs can then buy or sell items they have duplicates of.

So players like me who hate doin daily quest can buy say a weekly warzone pass place that on the GTN and we all win Bioware gets there money i get my credits and tom gets to play his warzones for the week and doesn't feel like he needs to shell out real money every 10 minutes to play the game just like the plex thing they do in EVE.

One more thing where's the Tauntaun mount :D

It´s really cool that u can buy additional warzone matches really good, but I really don't like that as a FTP only have ine quickbar, that just seems greedy to me. So before u release this make sure that u can have more than one quickbar as a FTP player, at lvl 50 u can not use just one quickbar, also u can buy new races, would be cool, but paying players will get acces to new races

f2p-players will have 2 quick bars. They changed it from one to two.

Is there going to be any kind of joint (as in, cross-legacy) materials storage? Having played GW2 a bit, their system is superior to anything I've seen in any game. Having a common storage space for mats... that shows how much you have across ALL characters... and where, once put in, your mats are available to ANY character that sends a comp to craft??? YES, PLEASE! I'd pay good money for that. Just please make it. Edited by derandsclass

Is there going to be any kind of joint (as in, cross-legacy) materials storage? Having played GW2 a bit, their system is superior to anything I've seen in any game. Having a common storage space for mats... that shows how much you have across ALL characters... and where, once put in, your mats are available to ANY character that sends a comp to craft??? YES, PLEASE! I'd pay good money for that. Just please make it.

joint bank accounts arent new. they've been in existence since EQ1 (everyone else is a copy cat neenerneenerneenerneener).

seriously though, not having shared bank slots is ridiculous. having to mail stuff back and forth between toons is even more so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

One quiestion.

Is there an option to get cartel coins for free on public server?

It's needed to test some cartel items before buy them on live servers.

I think it will be reasonable, cause we know that we cant transfer items from PTS to live servers.