Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Champion commendations are useless. Give us Battlemaster commendations instead.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Champion commendations are useless. Give us Battlemaster commendations instead.

FoxNemhauser
02.24.2012 , 09:45 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
yes, it does.
are you also that emotional when someone calls your precious operation a "raid" ?

Excidium
02.24.2012 , 09:46 AM | #32
Game terms are serious business. They're species, not races!
Excidia @ Jung Ma

Deusmortis
02.24.2012 , 10:33 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Senefera View Post
Please explain to me how it is possible to NOT have full champ as a freshly dinged BM unless you valor farmed Illium Fail? I am valor 62 and I'm in full Champ with over 220 Champ tokens I'm going to spend on some lucky companion.
Before the new system, yeah, I could totally see how that was possible, but now...?
In the new system? Basically impossible.

In the old system, however... Completely random. Many people hit BM without full Champ sets. Personally, I never had Champ legs, but was lucky enough to get all other pieces. I did Ilum enough to finish dailies and weeklies, but most of my pre-BM Ilum time was in the era of objectives.

As for now, I really don't see how anyone can go from valor 50-60 without gaining a full Champ set, unless they're rolling with the Ilum zerg.

AnEvilBus
02.24.2012 , 10:34 AM | #34
they are not useless but pointless in a bm bag.

Bloodylittle
02.24.2012 , 10:36 AM | #35
16 BM bags here.

1 BM Commendation.
<3

Tallymon
02.24.2012 , 12:14 PM | #36
6 BM tokens out of 38 bags. Doesn't bother me one bit. Talos needs gears for world PVP's anyway.

Just like another poster here, I also hit level 50 at valor 50. I hit battlemaster with only three pieces of champion gear and could have done it much sooner if I didnt enjoy warzones so much. BM bags giving 15 champion commendations was more than welcome.

If Bioware changes BM bags to give Battlemaster commendations, you are going to have fresh 50's going straight from level 40 greens to Tier 3 Battlemaster gear. I feel like this is not okay.

MightyHalo
02.24.2012 , 12:25 PM | #37
It's already ridiculously easy to gear up with pvp gear in this game.

Tallymon
02.24.2012 , 12:27 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by MightyHalo View Post
It's already ridiculously easy to gear up with pvp gear in this game.
Yes it is, but it's still intended to be done in stages rather than ding 50 and battlemaster win.