Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ch1 Wrath and Ruin - Defeat the Zakuul Walker

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Ch1 Wrath and Ruin - Defeat the Zakuul Walker

Shayddow
10.27.2019 , 06:55 PM | #11
the walker fight during KOTET on iokath is broken as well. best advice there is to stand with your back right against the wall so that you don't take damage. Otherwise you are cannon fodder.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

skipperdarrell
11.14.2019 , 04:23 AM | #12
Same with me. Stomping has no effect. Can't do enough damage. The recharge station mentioned (the one to the right) is gone. Very frustrating. And the walkers are soooo slow.
It is my opinion that the expansions are getting repetitive. Go through a gauntlet and fight a boss. Go through a gauntlet and fight a boss. Go through a gauntlet and fight a boss. At least that's how it feels.

charaid
11.25.2019 , 12:05 PM | #13
I've done fairly well so far, so it has been really frustrating to get stopped at this walker fight. I've been here for hours trying every way I could think of. No matter what I do, I die first. I've read and appreciated the comments here and have tried them, with limited success. I can't even abort and come back later, as there seems to be no way out of this walker until I'm finished. I can understand SWTOR wanting to give us a challenge, but let's make it reasonable, please. The walker moves so slowly, it's hard to get out of the red, and my 'tools' don't seem to do much damage. When I divert to get the adds, the walker really takes my health down.