Share the Love and Subscriber Rewards

EricMusco

i thought i have everything covered when it comes to the free 30 day time because i got the armor and Mount but does using game time cards not count when paying for the game or did i miss something. Played the game ever since it started so just wondering?

As others've said - I also didn't get the 30 days free sub. I did get the other stuff, though. Subscribed myself, also had people use my code and used someone else's code, so I feel like all my bases were covered.

The 30 days free is only for those that DID NOT have an ACTIVE subscription between NOV 15, 2017 AND FEB 13, 2018. If you were subscribed by any form of payment at ANYTIME between those 2 dates, then you DO NOT qualify for the free 30 days.

It's spelled out many times in this thread and others. :rolleyes:

Edited by PorsaLindahl

The 30 days free is only for those that DID NOT have an ACTIVE subscription between NOV 15, 2018 AND FEB 13, 2018. If you were subscribed by any form of payment at ANYTIME between those 2 dates, then you DO NOT qualify for the free 30 days.

It's spelled out many times in this thread and others. :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm not stupid - wasn't subscribed between Nov 15 2017 (I assume you meant 2017, anyway!) and Feb 13 2018, nor did I intimate that in my post. I subscribed afterward. :)

Yep, I'm not stupid - wasn't subscribed between Nov 15 2017 (I assume you meant 2017, anyway!) and Feb 13 2018, nor did I intimate that in my post. I subscribed afterward. :)

I didn't mean to insinuate that you were stupid. It's just that there have been a lot of posts about not getting the 30 days, and in most cases. that I've seen, it's because they were subscribed at some point during that time frame. And yeah, I meant Nov 2017 (corrected). If you qualified, then you should contact CS for your free 30 days.

I made a ticket about not getting my account time, and it was closed with a message saying that it was fixed with this last update. Obviously it wasn't -- the update fixed the speeder/armor, which I did get. So should I open a new ticket and hope for a better rep this time or call in -- has anybody had any success getting their account time by calling?

So I made a ticket about my missing game time and they answered to it with some random nonsense.. feels like they didn't even read my ticket. :(

Ticket number 2 sent.

Funnily, I had a similar response recently, that was completely unrelated to what I asked.

Does feel like they're not bothering to hire anyone for it, or the one person they have hired is overtaxed as hell trying to deal with all the issues.

**** it, I'll just give up. Now they're asking me to call their customer support. Not worth it.

Back to playing WoW then.

Same here. My last sub was from Aug 23 to Oct, and a ref link on Jan 20. From what I've read on reddit the ref link would cause the system to think I had an active subscription and as a result I get only the mount. Actually it's claim that the system awards 30 days sub even if you were on ref link time on 27th Feb. :eek:

I've opened three tickets, one that says it'd be solved last patch and two closed by asking me to call them over half an Earth away. My last ticket has detailed dates and the codes I used. Not sure what else I can do.

Edited by ElleSheepy