Can't Find Armor Sets Vendor on Empire Fleet

Sargon_IV

I'm a returning player and am trying to orient myself to Onslaught. I'm level 75 with a gear rating of 268. I'm trying to find the armor set vendor on the empire fleet. According to the guide on the forums (see below), I should be able to find a vendor who sells armor in exchange for both credits and tech fragments.

https://vulkk.com/2019/10/23/swtor-6-0-all-new-armor-sets-and-how-to-get-them-guide/

I found the "Spoils of War" vendor, but he only offers individual items that you roll for. Can someone help? Thanks!

In the very last bay (counting clockwise) of the Supplies section are four vendors (one per class pair) that sell class-specific empty-shell set-bonus armour sets for a million credits and 1500 Tech Frags *per*piece*. Until you get your Item Rating to 306, you should concentrate on raising that up rather than gathering set-bonus armour. The best way to do *that* is by looting dead enemies (works up to iRating 276) and by accumulating Tech Frags for the main Spoils of War vendor.

Next to the Spoils of War vendor is Kai Zykken, but:

* He's open only on weekends.

* His stuff is randomly available on a weekend-by-weekend basis.

If I recall, there's also an 'orange' (non-bonus) armor vendor at the other end of the same section.

A minor quibble, but there's no reason not to buy your bonus armor pieces before you're 306, once you're level 75 and can use the bonus.

Keep in mind though, that you may get some 'free' pieces as drops/rewards while you're trying to boost your gear rating.

Edited by JediQuaker

In the very last bay (counting clockwise) of the Supplies section are four vendors (one per class pair) that sell class-specific empty-shell set-bonus armour sets for a million credits and 1500 Tech Frags *per*piece*.

These vendors sell shells for one million credits and *3000* Tech Frags per piece.

Kai's deals will have items that drop the Tech Frags to 1500 (or sometimes 2000), but the normal vendors are always 3000.

• 3 months later...
So this vendor have set's pices but it works like at the other - You have irating 280 it can give 282 from there 284 and all the way to 306 . It dont work like you will get 306 set pice from the bat ? right ?

So this vendor have set's pices but it works like at the other - You have irating 280 it can give 282 from there 284 and all the way to 306 . It dont work like you will get 306 set pice from the bat ? right ?

If you are talking about the class vendors that sell gear for 3000 tech fragments and one millions credits, no. The gear you get from these vendors comes empty. If you find a piece on Kai Zykken, which will usually cost 1500 tech frags and one millions credits, that will come with a random set of mods adjusted for your item rating.