Poor quality

16m instance still bugged - putting different people in different instances.

Xeno fight still letting people respawn during combat?

AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS?

Hello?

Can you fix your game please?

Can you have fixed it months ago, please?

Sort your f*cking selves out, can you?

Cheers.

16m instance still bugged - putting different people in different instances.

Xeno fight still letting people respawn during combat?

AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS?

Hello?

Can you fix your game please?

Can you have fixed it months ago, please?

Sort your f*cking selves out, can you?

Cheers.

I don't understand the 16 man problem, when you enter an operation; it places everyone regardless of previous instances, in the same dungeon. Am I missing something?:eek::eek:

I don't understand the 16 man problem, when you enter an operation; it places everyone regardless of previous instances, in the same dungeon. Am I missing something?:eek::eek:

You are missing something...

There is a bug where if all 16 participants do not enter the 16m ops instance at the same moment (within one second) from the same instance of a given area, there is the likelihood that the 16 participants will end up split up into 2 or more distinct instances of the 16m content.

That being said, the workaround is relatively simple (my guild does it ALL THE TIME):

• all 16 participants DO NOT enter instance until told to.
  • all 16 participants stack up on each other just outside the instance
  • ops leader performs a ready check and when ALL are ready...
  • the ops leaders counts down and all enter simultaneously.

It just takes a little patience, organization, and coordination.

This can even be done WITHOUT a VOIP client.

Edited by psandak

You are missing something...

There is a bug where if all 16 participants do not enter the 16m ops instance at the same moment (within one second) from the same instance of a given area, there is the likelihood that the 16 participants will end up split up into 2 or more distinct instances of the 16m content.

That being said, the workaround is relatively simple (my guild does it ALL THE TIME):

• all 16 participants DO NOT enter instance until told to.
  • all 16 participants stack up on each other just outside the instance
  • ops leader performs a ready check and when ALL are ready...
  • the ops leaders counts down and all enter simultaneously.

It just takes a little patience, organization, and coordination.

This can even be done WITHOUT a VOIP client.

it is relatively easy to work around like you say, but op also has a point. months and months go by, not just on this bug, but countless others too. trying to look at another players off hand has been bugged since launch. you might say that nobody needs to see another players off hand, you could even repeat that for most of the bugs in this game, but it is indicative of the mentality of the developers. i've been a gamer since oregon trail on the trs-80, and i, honestly, have never seen a game with so many unresolved issues. it is only a small exaggeration to say that nothing in the game works the way it is supposed to. operations, flashpoints, pvp, every single chapter of kotfe...all of them are bugged to some extent. the fact that they do not, and have no intention of, fixing most of them can be difficult to come to terms with for people who expect a higher standard in a game they are paying for.

Edited by sumquy