current imperial pvp guild line up

agape_

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as I am reading this thread (well cont. from page 3ish from before), I am eating kettle cooked popcorn on break. The popcorn that I am eating somehow feels extremely appropiate for the last few pages of this thread (nom nom nom), lol.

My opinion of covenant, well of all the guilds on both imp and pub is this...It's my opinion and no one elses needs to know it. Lol. I do like playing against/with most you tho.

Edited by Mr_Elotes

You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.

I take pitty upon you.

The last time I saw you in a warzone, Covenant was repeatedly scoring against you, and all you could do was call them scrubs as you respawned. Trash talk will only take you so far. Eventually you have to back it up with something resembling skill. Thus far you have been found wanting.

Or fake sobbing, maybe that will work? I hear most guys are uncomfortable with emotions.

That would probably work

OR

We could just make them get into mumble with us while we braid eachother's hair and gossip about Justin Bieber, get into a heated debate about our favorite flavors of Lipsmackers, try to outdo eachother concerning the RIDICULOUS number of shoes we own, go in depth about our menstrual cycles, and...trying to think up some more chick cliches that might work in this scenario....

I'll have to get back to you on this one...

How about this....

STOP KILLING US! WE'RE GIRLS!

(This message brought to you by the girly population of The Harbinger server. No bunnies were harmed in the creation of this post. We like bunnies.)

Edited by Mackeyla

That would probably work

OR

We could just make them get into mumble with us while we braid eachother's hair and gossip about Justin Bieber, get into a heated debate about our favorite flavors of Lipsmackers, try to outdo eachother concerning the RIDICULOUS number of shoes we own, go in depth about our menstrual cycles, and...trying to think up some more chick cliches that might work in this scenario....

How about this....

(This message brought to you by the girly population of The Harbinger server. No bunnies were harmed in the creation of this post. We like bunnies.)

Tea, and boyfriends was enough for me >_<

That would probably work

OR

How about this....

If you think talking about your menstrual cycle would stop boys from wanting to kill you....

I have no sympathy for the women pvpers out there. Try being the only gay guy in a PVP guild, imagine what the vent chat was like when they found that out. -_-

Guildies: "DUDE YOU'RE GAY? NO WAY."

Guildie 1:"I'd go gay for ______."

Guildie 2:"Woah really man? I'd go gay for _____ but I totes respect that bro."

Guildie 3:"Nah brah _______ all the way."

Female Guildie: "I think it's great you're all exploring your sexuality."

Guildie 4: "Mess who would you go straight for?!"

Me: "THIS IS RIDICULOUS"

All of them: "COME ONNNNNN"

Me: "....the actress that plays Lorelei Gilmore on Gilmore Girls."

^

That happened.

And that's pretty much a template for half the conversations they have with me now -_-

So if you ever see Army of Monkeys in a premade in a WZ, rest assured we aren't coordinating anything, just having ridiculous conversations.

Edited by Nneji

I have no sympathy for the women pvpers out there. Try being the only gay guy in a PVP guild, imagine what the vent chat was like when they found that out. -_-

^

That happened.

And that's pretty much a template for half the conversations they have with me now -_-

So if you ever see Army of Monkeys in a premade in a WZ, rest assured we aren't coordinating anything, just having ridiculous conversations.

-_____-

^

That happened.

^

That happened.

So did you have to actually tell them you were gay, or just that you watch Gilmore Girls? :rak_03:

So did you have to actually tell them you were gay, or just that you watch Gilmore Girls? :rak_03:

1) It's maybe the best show ever.

2) Yes, some of my guildmates are really sheltered, which I'm not sure is surprising because they're PVPers orrrrrr pretty obvious since they're.... PVPers.

2) Yes, some of my guildmates are really sheltered, which I'm not sure is surprising because they're PVPers orrrrrr pretty obvious since they're.... PVPers.

I have to agree at least partially. Gilmore Girls may be one of the best written TV shows I have ever seen. Completely serious.

It isn't my favorite show of all time, though.

Firefly was the best show ever, or at least the best show "per episode made" ever. :) Followed closely by season 1 of Spartacus. But hey I'm open minded, maybe I will peruse your Gilmore Girls.

And to bring this hopelessly derailed thread back on track...

All the best imperial PvPers should start a guild called <Gilmore Girls>

Firefly was the best show ever, or at least the best show "per episode made" ever. :) Followed closely by season 1 of Spartacus. But hey I'm open minded, maybe I will peruse your Gilmore Girls.

That would be amazing. I've always liked the idea of a pvp guild being called <Is Kinda a Big Deal>, too. If we're going to be talking about guild names we wish existed.

<Merica>

<Gone full retard>

<STAHP>

Edited by JoshusMoshus

We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...

STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work... :D

Guy or girl I "hate" you because you're un-killable... of course I play a merc so take that or what it's worth :(

We healer chicks have got to use whatever works...or something...whatever we hope works...yeah....that's it...

STOP KILLING ME I'M A GIRL...maybe that'll work... :D

Healer AND a girl, bonus points for killing you? :D

If i don't kill you though, no one dies :(. and i'm a big fan of murder.