Guardian PVP Video

Kamaul

Waiting for you to get flamed for back peddling. :D

Nice vid tho.

Yaaaa its a adhd thing but i use a naga mouse so its easy to turn when needed lmao, but thx for the comment man Im trying to get my editing skills back up to par so more to come subscribe if you want =)

Yaaaa its a adhd thing but i use a naga mouse so its easy to turn when needed lmao, but thx for the comment man Im trying to get my editing skills back up to par so more to come subscribe if you want =)

Mos def... as much as I love playing I hate watching people play. This was pretty entertaining though compared to many I've seen. I only watch vids like this to analyze other classes. Find counters for each of my classes, etc. I'll check out some more vids cuz as a newly rolled sorc I'm finding the jugs and guardians to be much more annoying than they were before. Time to take myself to school again. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Mos def... as much as I love playing I hate watching people play. This was pretty entertaining though compared to many I've seen. I only watch vids like this to analyze other classes. Find counters for each of my classes, etc. I'll check out some more vids cuz as a newly rolled sorc I'm finding the jugs and guardians to be much more annoying than they were before. Time to take myself to school again. :D

Thanks man, and ya guardians have there annoying traits I have a few more vids im throwing together with a few differnt classes. Each video will progress on the video editing side thats mainly the only reason im doing it is to retouch my skills for my job

Nice video! What spec are you using for your guardian? Pure defense spec or a hybrid? I need to get a better idea of how to make my Guardian better in pvp. I do well on my Shadow but only started doing better on my Guardian when I switched to a hybrid defense/focus tree Edited by VigDiath

Nice video! What spec are you using for your guardian? Pure defense spec or a hybrid? I need to get a better idea of how to make my Guardian better in pvp. I do well on my Shadow but only started doing better on my Guardian when I switched to a hybrid defense/focus tree

Im full Focus specked, I was Vigilance which has some nifty utility to it. But Focus does alot more damage and If you notice the high aoe crits thats from SMASH. Smash in that tree becomes highly effective you just have to make sure to use STASIS and FORCE EXHAUSTION when ever there up to keep your SINGULARITY up to increase your crit damage it helps for some nasty damage aoe or solo targets.

It's ok, but your killing level 11s as a high 40. Can't really say it's uber, but it's ok ;).

Ya I know lol, I just wanted to get something out of the footage before I deleted it, but the damage is still relative to the higher lvls with that said though I do love how low lvl pvp was incorporated in this game over other games that I have played. But my main focus was really the editing part I enjoy it alot.

Ya I know lol, I just wanted to get something out of the footage before I deleted it, but the damage is still relative to the higher lvls with that said though I do love how low lvl pvp was incorporated in this game over other games that I have played. But my main focus was really the editing part I enjoy it alot.

I played guardian for a while, and at 50 we're the best PvP tanks. Huttbal is just a lolfest for us. Jump to teamate, to enemy, force push, jump again, score. Use your slow a lot when the team is rushing. Ton of fun :D

As long as you enjoy editing hehe

Edited by Vespassian

Im full Focus specked, I was Vigilance which has some nifty utility to it. But Focus does alot more damage and If you notice the high aoe crits thats from SMASH. Smash in that tree becomes highly effective you just have to make sure to use STASIS and FORCE EXHAUSTION when ever there up to keep your SINGULARITY up to increase your crit damage it helps for some nasty damage aoe or solo targets.

Nice! I will have to try that! Are you using DPS gear and can you tank effectively with this build? I saw your health at one point and thought you have to in full tank gear!

Nice! I will have to try that! Are you using DPS gear and can you tank effectively with this build? I saw your health at one point and thought you have to in full tank gear!

Ya im using DPS gear and I havent tried tanking with this spec I did try it with vigilance and it did somewhat work I did fine in FP but I wouldent say either spec would be viable at lvl 50

I played guardian for a while, and at 50 we're the best PvP tanks. Huttbal is just a lolfest for us. Jump to teamate, to enemy, force push, jump again, score. Use your slow a lot when the team is rushing. Ton of fun :D

As long as you enjoy editing hehe

Ya I was having alot of fun in vigilance spec in huttball and tank specked but all the footage I had running the ball and scoring was for some reason crashing my adobe premiere couldn't figure it out so I just scraped all the footage had no choice.

Butt the combination of charge force push charge slow and stun is extremely fun especially in vigilance spec where your charge gives you immunity to stuns for 4 secs so with the combo you get 8 it is extremely fun.... I cant wait till 50 on that toon so I can jump to allies =)