Unlock Iokath dailies after Siege of Jedi

Vilana

I've completed Jedi Under Siege storyline accepting 'autocomplete' option for previous content. And then I realized I haven't opened Iokath dailies. Is there a way to open them now, or I've lost them forever? Edited by Vilana

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is definitely an oversight on Bioware's part here.

I too went to Iokath with after auto-completing everything on one of my Bounty Hunters (new character, used Master's Datacron, went straight to Ossus missions).

I just went back to Iokath and clicked on the Troop Deployment Console and it only brings back the following message:

"Your forces are not ready for deployment, Commander. Please check back later."

When I go to Imperial daily area, the only mission on the mission board for me is "Facing the Machines of War"

The only missions available to me on my ship are:

Ilim: First Strike

Makeb: Countdown to Doomsday

Oricon: A Path To Madness

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm hearing here is that skipping to Inflection Point and bypassing the Iokath storyline means I can never do Iokath Dailies with that toon. Accurate?

A bummer, to be sure, since being able to do Iokath Dailies on another toon was most of the point in my having that toon skip to the end.

There might be a workaround until Bioware addresses this. If you start an Eternal Throne chapter towards the end when the war for Iokath starts, maybe the mission terminal in your personal starship will have the "The Forgotten World" mission musco was talking about.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9268537#edit9268537

Hey folks,

Today will mark the start of us revealing more of the nitty-gritty details of Game Update 5.2. Let’s start at the beginning; who can access Iokath and how do you do so? We really wanted to ensure that as many players as possible are able to access the new content. With that in mind, here we go:

• There is only one requirement to be able to access the new story content in 5.2, the character must be level 70.
  • You do not need to have an active subscription to play the story content, but in order to have a level 70 you must have subscribed since KOTET launched. Also, normal restrictions still apply, so you must be a subscriber to access the Gods from the Machine Operation.
  • The character does not need to have completed KOTFE or KOTET to play the new story. However, it is highly recommended that you have. There will be spoilers to those storylines if you have not played them. Also, if you have not completed KOTFE and KOTET, default choices will be assumed in the new storyline which may not match your preference.
    • Playing Iokath will not affect your KOTFE or KOTET gameplay in any way (such as advancing the story, etc).

[*]To launch the new storyline, head to your ship’s Mission terminal where you can accept the Mission “The Forgotten World.”

If you have any questions about who can access Iokath or how to get there, let me know below. We will be continuing to post more updates throughout the week so keep your eyes peeled.

-eric

Edited by Falensawino

• 3 weeks later...
There might be a workaround until Bioware addresses this. If you start an Eternal Throne chapter towards the end when the war for Iokath starts, maybe the mission terminal in your personal starship will have the "The Forgotten World" mission musco was talking about.

I tried it but it still isn't available.

• 4 weeks later...