"I'd rather bring a merc to ranked wzs over that class because...."

DkSharktooth

Ya, I can't think of a reason besides supporting the notion to give everyone on your team a chance to play. Patch 1.4 is not going to change this widespread agreement. When Mercs get a utility ability worthwhile, then you can compare classes and say something like hey "I'd rather bring a merc over that class because they have....". Edited by DkSharktooth

I TAKE my merc into rated WZ's because we have a great team, smart players and i can use my merc well and dont sit here crying over the fact that we are lacking, i go out there and show people round after round how to use a merc well in PVP, ranked or unranked.

I TAKE my merc into rated WZ's because we have a great team, smart players and i can use my merc well and dont sit here crying over the fact that we are lacking, i go out there and show people round after round how to use a merc well in PVP, ranked or unranked.

What is your ranked pvp rating and spec you play? Provide screenshot.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Will do so after work, im an Arsenal merc but the ranking i cant recall off the top of my head. Hard to get ranked games on our server because some guilds wont play us, they just exit WZ if they know they are vsing us.

.....they provide an armor buff with healing, increase the healing output of the other healers with the Kolto missle. Have one of the stongest single heals of all the healers and can take a crap load of damage while still healing the team.

Ooooh you mean the healing spec? Yeah, kinda sucks that I have nearly full Exterminator WH gear...

Edited by yoomazir

Rank 1130. its hard to get a good rank on our server because some rated teams only do in guild rated, if they see its not there guild vs there guild they leave the WZ

Rank 1130. its hard to get a good rank on our server because some rated teams only do in guild rated, if they see its not there guild vs there guild they leave the WZ

I hope you understand that your rank proves that the class is fine around people who play like they are afk. People who know how to interrupt turn mercs into trash.