Subscriber Appreciation Details?

Kaywinnit

Now let's make it a tad more realistic.

How about ONE token for a free Hypercrate bound to the first character you log into (The token, not the Hypercrate contents), 5 Dye packs, and an additional 500 CC added to your monthly stipend for your login anniversary.

I did say optimistic ^_^

I also based the 25 dye packs on the fact that out of 30-40 dye packs, I've gotten 1 Rare. :p

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK its the 4th what gives?, don't tell me its the stupid fireworks for 10 cartel instead of 100.

This is what was stated yesterday in the dev's area .

Nope! We are still here in the office, although I am pretty eager to get to some grillin'!

Just as a reminder, we said the subscriber appreciation would be *around* the 4th of July, not necessarily on it

-eric

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6504751#edit6504751

I'm willing to bet it'll be something like a pet or some such nonsense.

Keeping spirits high for something more substantial - but I'm not holding my breath.:csw_jabbapet:

Edited by EtaTwo

I'm willing to bet it'll be something like a pet or some such nonsense.

Keeping spirits high for something more substantial - but I'm not holding my breath.:csw_jabbapet:

If it were a pet, and it was an actual, unique pet - not a recolor of an existing one.. that might not be too bad.

I'd rather be able to merge my 2 accounts into one 'legacy account' (like a battle.net account) but I don't see that happening.

Doubt it, since everyone gets that bonus.

Whatever it is, the "slap in the face" posts will be hot on its heels.

Those are hilarious. I can't help but picture a pouty neckbeard getting five across the face from an arm projecting out of their screen wearing BW logoed cufflinks.

Edited by Joesixxpack

You see I didn't have a problem with the 2.1 patch. They put in something everyone wanted and everyone even stated when they were asking for customization that they were willing to pay for it.

I still will say thank you and appreciate what they are trying to do whether you or anyone else will. I still believe in common courtesy of saying thank you whether or not I like the gift or not. I was always taught to say thank you which it seems a lot of people have forgotten.

If u didn't have a problem with 2.1 then u are part of the "select few"...

I was taught to say thank you whether or not I like a gift, I was also taught if u can't say something nice, not to say anything, so naturally I've got a IDGAF mentality. I say what I want, when I want, how I want. I don't care about being politically correct & if I don't like something, I'm a let ya know....I don't care who u are.

That being said, I invest $180 a year for my sub & around $60 a month in the CM....so if yo idea of "appreciation" is a pair of "Sith socks" then yea, I'm gonna let ya know what I think about it....& u probably not gonna like what I say.

If u didn't have a problem with 2.1 then u are part of the "select few"...

I was taught to say thank you whether or not I like a gift, I was also taught if u can't say something nice, not to say anything, so naturally I've got a IDGAF mentality. I say what I want, when I want, how I want. I don't care about being politically correct & if I don't like something, I'm a let ya know....I don't care who u are.

That being said, I invest $180 a year for my sub & around $60 a month in the CM....so if yo idea of "appreciation" is a pair of "Sith socks" then yea, I'm gonna let ya know what I think about it....& u probably not gonna like what I say.

Kinda contradicting yourself there, dontcha think?

If they're going to hit their self-imposed "weekend of the 4th" deadline.. The emails need to go out today...since we know they don't work on the weekends (though, I guess they could schedule sending of the emails).

I got an in-game reward of 500 cartel coins, is that the subscriber appreciation thing?

Wondering this as well. Too early for my monthly stipend but when I was logged in I saw a notice by the CM that I received CCs. No email yet though likely it's scheduled to go out later if this is the case.

Don't you usually get that per month?

I get 700 cartel coins per month including me subbing and my security key. I got my monthly stipend yesterday, today I got something different, an in-game 500 cartel coin grant.

I'm a subscriber and I didn't recieve this 500 reward.

Go to my account and go to the category, cartel coin.

Side note, I'm going to assume Treek is going to cost 500 cartel coin, free companion..yay! If this is the subscriber appreciation gift then I would be 100 percent accurate on my prediction of bioware giving us just enough cartel coins to purchase treek as a subscriber appreciation gift.

Edited by Jonoku