Cleaving Cut/Severing Slash...

RodneyMcNeely

Hi there!

I'm back after a long hiatus and I'm wondering how to fit Cleaving Cut into my Kinetic Combat Shadow's repertoire. I get that it's an AoE damaging snare, but it seems like I've already got that covered with Whirling Blow and Slow Time.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

Hi there!

I'm back after a long hiatus and I'm wondering how to fit Cleaving Cut into my Kinetic Combat Shadow's repertoire. I get that it's an AoE damaging snare, but it seems like I've already got that covered with Whirling Blow and Slow Time.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

dont even slot it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would really like to get feedback from Bioware about what the vision was with this new ability...….

I have it on my bars as hatred for situations when people are stacked and I need to slow them to spread my DoTs with Lacerate before they run off. Even then it feels like a waste of a GCD.

3 second root would be much better than a lackluster 50% slow.

The ability needs a redesign at this point.

-Maybe it can replace Lacerate? Behave like Jug slam? increase its damage and have it spread the Dots.

-Have it ignore armor and apply its own dot?

-Have it add a stacking debuff to victims of its damage that death field can consume for more damage or healing.

Maybe if the rest of us give the devs enough good ideas they can make it a worthwhile ability. I'm just really confused on how they could release a new ability that's worthless.

Edited by Diefexor

• 2 weeks later...