Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A couple of "older" players looking for a mature guild + some pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
A couple of "older" players looking for a mature guild + some pvp

Evillemming
12.09.2019 , 06:52 AM | #1
My wife and I are returning after an extended break (we've played off and on from the start) and are looking for a mature guild as we get back into the game. We probably won't do a lot of ops (although might be interested in them again at some point in the near future), but do enjoy pvp and some fps and are hoping for a guild that partakes to some extent in that (or at least has individuals who do).

We are mostly active in the evenings (MST/CST times) and would like a guild that is *generally* focused around those times too.

Please feel free to message or reply here or send an in game message to Zem Kros.

Thanks!

Nee-Elder
12.09.2019 , 01:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Evillemming View Post
My wife and I are returning after an extended break (we've played off and on from the start) and are looking for a mature guild as we get back into the game. We probably won't do a lot of ops (although might be interested in them again at some point in the near future), but do enjoy pvp and some fps and are hoping for a guild that partakes to some extent in that (or at least has individuals who do).

We are mostly active in the evenings (MST/CST times) and would like a guild that is *generally* focused around those times too.

Please feel free to message or reply here or send an in game message to Zem Kros.
hi there, which Faction (IMP or Republic? ) is your toon?

Anyways, i'm not in-game yet today but please feel free to check out thread here on the Forums: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR ! (Much has changed, mostly for the better....mostly )

----
EDIT: I just sent you a couple 'whispers' in-game (on IMP side) but you didn't reply lol ... Oh well, best of luck!
Never tell me the odds!

KiAdiMundi
12.16.2019 , 01:52 PM | #3
Ah, I see you're rolling Empire....

If you ever decide to try the Republic, maybe give Pax Republica a look. Casual, friendly, PvP enthusiasts- mostly online during the evening (M/C/EST).
<Pax Republica>

Casual, friendly PvP enthusiasts from forever ago. Apply today!