Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG-Ziost "Time to move"

GeneralTiphis
08.14.2015 , 08:02 AM | #11
Is this really still broken, that's kinda sad.

PsycheEros
09.03.2015 , 07:56 AM | #12
Still broken. I've been camped for 2 days and no fix. Looking at the string of people and the length of time leaves you to wonder if they even care about fixing this broken piece of code.

Lonesquiff
09.06.2015 , 09:41 PM | #13
This is still bugged but I did manage to pop the achievement today. There was only one civilian in the area that was counting towards this for me. Before zoning into the green quest area look off to the left. Near some tables were 2 possessed enemies, one of which was force choking a civilian. Killing these 2 freed him and he ran off. This was the only civilian I saw that was not just standing around. Killing mobs around those did not work. I just sat and camped the 5 rescues in the same spot. They were on about a 4 minute timer.

Hope this helps others going for the achievement!

Carsti
09.21.2015 , 03:10 PM | #14
I now read two threads about this quest and yes, it seems to be bugged for most, but not everyone or maybe it's fixed. But I have to admit that I have not even a clue where to get this darn quest? Walk in activated? Some data-pad laying around? Quest guy, but on vacation? Or simply rescue the first civilian and go on from there, because yes, that didn't work for me at all...

Thanks in advance.
Utinni!

kmdanger
09.23.2015 , 12:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Carsti View Post
I now read two threads about this quest and yes, it seems to be bugged for most, but not everyone or maybe it's fixed. But I have to admit that I have not even a clue where to get this darn quest? Walk in activated? Some data-pad laying around? Quest guy, but on vacation? Or simply rescue the first civilian and go on from there, because yes, that didn't work for me at all...

Thanks in advance.
It's a bonus quest and should pick up automatically the first time you rescue a civilian and it actually counts it.
As of last I played this area about two weeks ago, there are a few civilians that can usually be rescued, but it's still hit or miss. The one on the People's Tower entrance that's being Force choked seems to be most reliable now.

Keraejis
09.23.2015 , 01:05 PM | #16
I would venture to say there are not enough civilians as well. Compound that with some that do not get 'saved' when you rescue them and you could be trying to get this achievement for weeks. I ran around the area for hours not finding one that counted and the zone population was rather small at the time. Though, still, nothing lived for long and was extremely difficult to tag guards. I didn't even know there was an achievement, I just wanted to complete the mission.

Unless this is the very meat and potatoes of the achievement but if that's the case, make it a PvP objective and flag everyone free-for-all like Outlaws Den (optional of course). That way, you can at least kill the other players who 'steal' your camp or kill the campers for the spawn.

-or- make them free tags where anyone can tag the guards and get credit for the achievement.

minos
10.12.2015 , 03:05 PM | #17
I've killed every spawn where a civilian is located with 4 different character, I have reset the quest multiple times, I have zoned in and out ... but nothing has worked. I have messaged support, but don't think they will be providing any actual support.

Zharik
10.13.2015 , 06:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by minos View Post
I've killed every spawn where a civilian is located with 4 different character, I have reset the quest multiple times, I have zoned in and out ... but nothing has worked. I have messaged support, but don't think they will be providing any actual support.
Have you tried resetting the quest?
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Members (x18).

My Referral Link for some Free things (for you and me)

wingrave
11.06.2015 , 03:51 AM | #19
Reset it, redid it several times, still missing fibnal piece.
Have now moved on with the hope that an alt can attain the achi..but what if I were the type of player that only had one char? this would piss me off more than it already has..There have been so many silly little bugs since 4.0 went live.and the maintenance done since seems to have not fixed any of them as yet!
Dissapointed.

PatT
12.06.2015 , 10:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Koichi View Post
The bug is fixed! Xd
Not anymore. Can't get it tonight. Did it successfully on another server. This one, no go. This is my fifth try. I figured I'd do it the exact same order and way that I did it on the one that worked. But nooo......

So bioware, yet another bug. ?
Simple happy language words!