Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Jugg

Aignox
06.02.2018 , 10:23 PM | #1
Just came back to the game after a long hiatus.

What DPS spec are Juggs playing in pvp these days thats performing well.

KendraP
06.03.2018 , 12:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aignox View Post
Just came back to the game after a long hiatus.

What DPS spec are Juggs playing in pvp these days thats performing well.
If you go dps juggie for pvp you want vigi/veng

Focus/rage is nothing except a lesser performing fury mara.

Xxmegashot
07.04.2018 , 01:27 PM | #3
you could actually try skank tanking, go immortal and use dps gear
Andiathorn-Jugg
TRE
<Ignore Kephess>

KendraP
07.04.2018 , 04:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Xxmegashot View Post
you could actually try skank tanking, go immortal and use dps gear
A skank tsnk can he a powerful game changer in the right hands. Since he mentioned, dps, however I do not believe he should take this route as (despite the mistaken popular belief) a dps geared tsnk that does not guard or taunt is simply a bad dps and waste of a space a real dps could be using. I would also wait and see what the changes bring before building a dedicated skank set.

Drathdrake
07.08.2018 , 11:06 AM | #5
Great point 👉 I don't think half the fake tanks under
stand role

RiChess
07.08.2018 , 11:42 AM | #6
I really enjoy veng. With the right utility build you can be an extreme annoyance to healers, and it has great DPS.
70- Sniper 70- Mara
55- Merc 70- Juggy
70- Sin 70- PT
70- Op 70- Sorc

Dkrewe
Yesterday , 08:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RiChess View Post
I really enjoy veng. With the right utility build you can be an extreme annoyance to healers, and it has great DPS.
Would you mind sharing that build for someone like me who has not played in a VERY long time? (2+ years)
YOGOWYPI

KendraP
Today , 12:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dkrewe View Post
Would you mind sharing that build for someone like me who has not played in a VERY long time? (2+ years)
There are several viable options utility wise. It depends on how you play really. Id share mine but im not at my computer so youd get a lot of descriptions and no names. I tend to prefer leaving my DCDs to be used as DCDs and not minor speedups so i tend to not go for some popular choices anyway.

I go for:
resolute self heal (saved me a couple times, hardly mandatory), leap cd reduction on damage taken (very nice as it helps with the atrocious mobilty without sscrificing a DCD to do it), and master strike root (again hardly mandatory).

leap reset interrupt (i like interrupting things a lot)

FD CD reduction and aoe DR (i personally really like these, but the aoe DR could be dumped into more mobility)

Longer reflect (i get focused... a lot) and saber throw root/awe cd reduction (choose beteeen this and the guardian leap, in my opinion, both are good, it comes down to playstyle and preference).

Basically play around with it. Note my choices as a tank vary slightly, this was what i run for damage.