CXP Nerfed?

Yeastman

Noticed today that when I went to do the weekly for Yavin, that the overall CXP rewards for that are lower than they were before 5.10; at least on a toon that's with a level 1 guild that is.

Would anyone be able to confirm? Pretty sure I'm remembering values correctly but another look would of course be good - and curious if anyone has seen any other CXP rewards lowered?

CXP points. The missions clearly show the CXP rewarded on completion, and the number is lower than it was. It's a static number of CXP, and that value is lower.

What were you getting before and what are you getting now? It should show up in the fly txt when you kill something and in your chat when you open items or finish missions.

Just to double check a couple of things:

Was the character you're on lower than rank 300 but is now rank 300? That will change the points if you have the Commanding Legacy perk.

Was the character running a boost and you forgot and it ran out?

I've been running chapters on a sub 300 character and the numbers look the same to me as they did before.

Ok, let me try again. MISSION rewards. The mission CXP rewards for the daily areas and the weekly associated with those are lower than they were. While I don't have screenshots of the before and after, memory is that the mathematical CXP reward values is lower than it was by a few thousand for each weekly.

Again, while ive done those missions more times than I care to recall, It would be good to get confirmation from anyone else who can recall values from before the recent patch.

The weekly mission rewards for CXP is very low compared to Yavin 4's. As a 300 Yavin 4 CXP rewards are 20,000 whereas Ossus is 4500. So yea, there is something wrong there.

The OP wasn't looking at the Ossus weekly though, he was looking at the Yavin weekly and he thinks the numbers are lower. I have not actually looked at the Yavin weekly but I have been running chapters and those numbers are the same as they were pre 5.10 so I don't think it's a problem with CXP for missions in general.

Edited by Elessara

Noticed today that when I went to do the weekly for Yavin, that the overall CXP rewards for that are lower than they were before 5.10; at least on a toon that's with a level 1 guild that is.

Would anyone be able to confirm? Pretty sure I'm remembering values correctly but another look would of course be good - and curious if anyone has seen any other CXP rewards lowered?

Didn't CXP get nerfed with the new guild update? You should be getting 5% or whatever the ACTUAL number is less than before.

Good luck and happy hunting

Didn't CXP get nerfed with the new guild update? You should be getting 5% or whatever the ACTUAL number is less than before.

Good luck and happy hunting

There was no CXP bonus for guilds prior to 5.10. So, it is actually a buff when you look at it that way.

To the OP: On the contrary, I noticed a small buff probably due to the 5% bonus for guilds now.I have all the buffs with a character below level 300 CXP and I get 30k for Yavin.