Forced to agree to terms each launch.

Shottyz

I see a lot of posts of people having issues with installing, downloading, and/or launching this game. It's a little sad to be honest that they know people are having these problems, but don't do much to fix them. For this reason, there are a ton of guides online to fixing these annoying problems. The community stepped up when the developers wouldn't.

First, I'd try repairing the install. Might get lucky there and get it to work right. Worst-case, a fresh install may be in your future. See what google has to say about your issue. There might be a quick fix for it.

Good luck!

I see a lot of posts of people having issues with installing, downloading, and/or launching this game. It's a little sad to be honest that they know people are having these problems, but don't do much to fix them. For this reason, there are a ton of guides online to fixing these annoying problems. The community stepped up when the developers wouldn't.

First, I'd try repairing the install. Might get lucky there and get it to work right. Worst-case, a fresh install may be in your future. See what google has to say about your issue. There might be a quick fix for it.

Good luck!

it depends on what the issues are ,a lot of the issues people have is of their own doing, whether it's settings, computer, options, etc. It's usually on their end, and there's nothing the company can do about it. It's one of the reasons people ask here, as someone here has usually seen or had the same issue, and have an answer. It's one of the things that make this community great, we always seem to have someone who can help, and does.