Quick Travel & Fleet Pass cooldowns broken

nobodytoo

hi all, despite the having all the legacy perks, fleet travel cooldown is now 3 hours (from none) and quick travel is back to 30 mins (from 10). is this intended or is this a bug?

i hope it's not intended, i already miss them. :(

hi all, despite the having all the legacy perks, fleet travel cooldown is now 3 hours (from none) and quick travel is back to 30 mins (from 10). is this intended or is this a bug?

Better be a mistake...

Please post this in the Customer Service area of the forums too.

Hi guys, another patch, more new breakages, all in all a usual patch day in swtor.

First thing discovered in minutes, quick travel (which we all use ALL the time) is broken. Despite having all the legacy perks unlocked, it's cooldown is back at 30 minutes. Fleet travel is likewise affected.

Why so many working things get broken each patch you guys make is beyond me, but it's been happening since launch so we should all be used to it by now :p

Please fix this bug.

Well it didnt take us players long to find the first new "feature" in this patch.

Bioware, qualitiy Control please?

If this indeed is intentional, i might just decide to leave right here. There is enough loadtimes as it is, we dont need excessive speeder travels and stuff as subs.

Hey all!

This is definitely a bug that we're aware of, and are looking to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your reports, and I'll keep you updated!

-Tait

How soon are we talking Tait? Today? Tomorrow? This game is plagued with excessive loading screens and this was the only thing making SWTOR less annoying. What is your goal? Will servers be taken down off schedule to fix it?

How soon are we talking Tait? Today? Tomorrow? This game is plagued with excessive loading screens and this was the only thing making SWTOR less annoying. What is your goal? Will servers be taken down off schedule to fix it?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *breathes* Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh... wait... you were serious? :D

That's going to be annoying as hell for me. But I don't see them bringing the server down for this. There's no exploit and it doesn't hinder CM sales.

Bioware, qualitiy Control please?

You actually don't know much about software development do you?

Since it's been confirmed as a bug--it was probably an unintentional consequence of some change they made. Bugs happen, things get missed. No need to get snitty about it, those are people on the other end who make mistakes just like you did.

The important thing is that they've recognized it as such in a very swift manner (only an hour after the servers came live) and are looking into a fix.

Since it's been confirmed as a bug--it was probably an unintentional consequence of some change they made. Bugs happen, things get missed. No need to get snitty about it, those are people on the other end who make mistakes just like you did.

The important thing is that they've recognized it as such in a very swift manner (only an hour after the servers came live) and are looking into a fix.

No, the important thing will be when they fix it. This affects a lot of players. Probably approaching all of them.

A bad company will sit on the fix until the next patch cycle. A good company will patch it as soon as they have a fix.

Glad it's noted, fix soon pls.

^ lol get lost

This freaking bug was reported one month ago in the PTS forum! They intentionally let this bug slip through to the live servers. They were fully aware of this bug, but as always, too lazy to fix it.

Biowares motto is and always was: "Break first, fix later... maybe."

Edited by Sindariel

Since this is a recurrence of a previously fixed bug, then Kothakk's comment is valid. Proper quality control in the form of regression testing would have prevented it.

Why would he need to? Are YOU planning to fix these bugs with your vast experience in software development? Of course it was UNINTENTIONAL, nobody thinks otherwise and Tait admitted as much well before your reply...but this is also a paid for service - if my cable goes out, I'll complain. If my dinner is cold at a restaurant, I'll complain. SWTOR isn't working well, I'll complain...know why? Because I'm paying for it.

This freaking bug was reported one month ago in the PTS forum! They intentionally let this bug slip through to the live servers. They were fully aware of this bug, but as always, too lazy to fix it.

Biowares motto is and always was: "Break first, fix later... maybe."

If it doesn't "break" the game the schedule must be kept regardless, Slots were PROMISED on June 10th and by the gawds they WILL BE RELEASED on the 10th ... even if paid for perks are broken in the process.

Well /say was broken what 2 months ago, they "say" it should be fixed now (rp happns at night for me so can't check til then so don't know if its fixed yet) but if you want a confirmed timeline of BioFixes™ go with /says 2 month timeline :p

Your right, I was trying to rush back to the fleet to pick up a daily, then realised my cool-down for fleet pass was 3 hours, even with the legacy unlocks to reduce the cool-down to 0. :(