Any long term Beta Testers already in?

DarthKindread

I remember a circulating rumor that as a "thank you" for testing the game long term, the Devs would be letting testers in with the first waves despite when they pre-ordered the game. I suspect this was just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking for people that put some serious hours in finding bugs/writing feedback etc.

My question is, do any of you KNOW a long term tester who is currently IN early access who did not pre-order within the first month? Just curious and can't wait to join everyone in game!

I remember a circulating rumor that as a "thank you" for testing the game long term, the Devs would be letting testers in with the first waves despite when they pre-ordered the game. I suspect this was just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking for people that put some serious hours in finding bugs/writing feedback etc.

My question is, do any of you KNOW a long term tester who is currently IN early access who did not pre-order within the first month? Just curious and can't wait to join everyone in game!

And it's exactly that, a rumor :)

Your Early Access time is determined by when you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, just to clear up any rumor you might have heard.

YOU LIAR my friend redeemed his code 07/08 and he's playing and me do that 27/07 and i'm not in. Go to hell with support like that.

I think it should be just the opposite... you early testers got to play for months when millions of people wanted to. Good for you! You got your fun and your bragging rights...now the people who paid $150 5 months ago who barely got in on the beta test should get right in! :)

YOU LIAR my friend redeemed his code 07/08 and he's playing and me do that 27/07 and i'm not in. Go to hell with support like that.

I have two friends in similiar situations, turns out the one who registered his code on 7/21 cant find an email but his account was now active.

Since Best Buy screwed me on my code originally I will be stuck on the sidelines for 1-2 days.

I know that the waves are in order of when you pre-ordered and redeemed your code... I was just wondering if anyone else knew of anything more specific, perhaps how big each wave is and when was the first pre-ordering started? I pre-ordered in September, 2 days after I recieved an e-mail saying I could do so and I haven't been activated yet. I WANNA PLAY! lol, I can be patient but I'm just curious if anyone else has more info.