Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What use is the Legacy family tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What use is the Legacy family tree?

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 01:52 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
Guess the son had a bit of Oedipus complex going there.
Go, patricide.

Ryuku-sama
06.16.2014 , 01:58 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
my main knight is married to Kira has a son who is also married to Kira... "fun" indeed.
What incest isn't a good thing??? But... it's present in every old religion..
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 02:45 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
What incest isn't a good thing??? But... it's present in every old religion..
...uh....your point?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Ryuku-sama
06.16.2014 , 02:52 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
...uh....your point?
No point... I'm just trolling around.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 02:56 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
No point... I'm just trolling around.
Alright...kinda odd topic to troll on huh?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ScarlettDiablo
06.16.2014 , 05:37 PM | #36
Most people to this day don't get that sometimes for us healers all those titles (like the legacy surname) make it harder to heal them. So, next time u are in a pvp match and u don't get healed, is coz
the healer couldn't find ur azz (clicking on the ops window on ur name might do the trick, but sometimes
u are LOSing the healer). So, if I see "Darth Darth Legacy lololol Link to the Jedi's Covenant Dark Past Best Pilot SX Legend Oricon Legend Dread master of the Universe", I can't find u quickly on the ops window at all, get it in ur head,tvm (what should I look for? Are u Darth, or Link, or lololol, or Dark, or maybe composed DarkPast?)
And think of it, it's 8 vs 8, so besides me the healer, and maybe only one, there are 7 other guys using a fracking long name...
Next time, name ur character Cloud or Sephiroth and be done with it and disable titles if u wanna get healed in important moments, coz there are ohter 7 or 6 guys needing healing too.

well
06.16.2014 , 06:06 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarlettDiablo View Post
Most people to this day don't get that sometimes for us healers all those titles (like the legacy surname) make it harder to heal them. So, next time u are in a pvp match and u don't get healed, is coz
the healer couldn't find ur azz (clicking on the ops window on ur name might do the trick, but sometimes
u are LOSing the healer). So, if I see "Darth Darth Legacy lololol Link to the Jedi's Covenant Dark Past Best Pilot SX Legend Oricon Legend Dread master of the Universe", I can't find u quickly on the ops window at all, get it in ur head,tvm (what should I look for? Are u Darth, or Link, or lololol, or Dark, or maybe composed DarkPast?)
And think of it, it's 8 vs 8, so besides me the healer, and maybe only one, there are 7 other guys using a fracking long name...
Next time, name ur character Cloud or Sephiroth and be done with it and disable titles if u wanna get healed in important moments, coz there are ohter 7 or 6 guys needing healing too.
Wait/What you mean there are healers OMG learn something new everyday... Just a note:I give mvp vote and BLTs for heals.

Forgettableone
06.16.2014 , 07:50 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
my main knight is married to Kira has a son who is also married to Kira... "fun" indeed.
Of the Lannister Legacy by any chance?
Requiescat in Pace

Ruskaeth
06.17.2014 , 03:23 AM | #39
Only way to remember character names without going to log-in screen.
Hey subscriber or player about to subscribe! Yes, you! Would you like a free server transfer and seven days added to your subscription for free?

Click this monkey 🙊 and accept with a yes on the next screen. Remember! You can only do it once.

🙈 DiLiH Janitor: Dr'Slime, Cheveyo, P'ur, Cautela, Vaecordia, Dactylion 🙉

aeterno
06.17.2014 , 03:33 AM | #40
I imagine some RPers use it.

Like the dozen chair emotes and 2 dozen moods that serve no particle purpose for anyone but RPers.